• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am thinking about becoming a Cam Model..

Should I go forward with becoming a cam model?

• Yes, but I probably wont watch you

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • No, but I would watch you if you did

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Yes, I would definitely watch you

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • No, I would not watch you

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Jesus, 147lb?? Dang that's a big girl.

My breasts weigh 14 pounds each.. that's 28 pounds of pure boobs.. if a girl weighs 147 and has my size boobs she is probably still really slim.. Men don't seem to understand that women carry their weight very differently.. you can have a woman who is 5'5 and 150 pounds who wears a size small shirt, 32 A bra and a size 16 pants.. or you can have a girl that is 5'5 and 150 pounds that wears a sz large shirt, 40 DDD bra and a size 11 pants... or you can have a woman who is 5'5 and 150 lbs and wears a medium shirt, 36 C bra and size 13 pants.. Every girl distributes her weight in different places.. Most of my weight is in my boobs followed by my ass then it goes to my thighs then stomach so on and so forth.. that's how MY personal weight usually distributes.. Soo.. 147 lbs might seem like shes a big girl but she could really just have huge tits... Take a look at this graph I made.. (I am on top and I weigh MORE than both women on the bottom, however we carry our weight VERY differently.)

Attachments

• Weight chart.jpg
    Weight chart.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 171
What he did not notice I guess, is that if you look at the profile for Queen_Alice it lists her height at 71 inches. So you are talking about a woman that is 147 pounds and stands 5'11". So I would say at 147 pounds she is not a big girl but a tall woman.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
As far as Allison Reeves is concerned, yeah, the weight thing is what threw me too. I have no idea how tall she is, but as incredibly slim (actually downright skinny - though 100% cute as hell) as she appears on cam, even at 5'11", I doubt she'd be 147 pounds. You figure that Elle Macpherson is 6 feet tall and (now) has some curves, but she only weighs about 135.

Not to derail Nikki's thread with talk about Allison (I just wanted her to have another person to touch base with), but what's up with Allison changing her name and now that odd description in her bio? :dunno:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
My breasts weigh 14 pounds each.. that's 28 pounds of pure boobs.. if a girl weighs 147 and has my size boobs she is probably still really slim.. Men don't seem to understand that women carry their weight very differently.. you can have a woman who is 5'5 and 150 pounds who wears a size small shirt, 32 A bra and a size 16 pants.. or you can have a girl that is 5'5 and 150 pounds that wears a sz large shirt, 40 DDD bra and a size 11 pants... or you can have a woman who is 5'5 and 150 lbs and wears a medium shirt, 36 C bra and size 13 pants.. Every girl distributes her weight in different places.. Most of my weight is in my boobs followed by my ass then it goes to my thighs then stomach so on and so forth.. that's how MY personal weight usually distributes.. Soo.. 147 lbs might seem like shes a big girl but she could really just have huge tits... Take a look at this graph I made.. (I am on top and I weigh MORE than both women on the bottom, however we carry our weight VERY differently.)

I have to admit, I was honestly too distracted by the top 3 pictures to read through this statement. I'm sure it's very enlightening though. :o

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
She's probably got alot of muscle on her...she's incredibly toned. In any case, yep thats her. Girls change their names for all sorts of reasons, main one being if someone from IRL finds them on a camsite, changing their name prevents them from finding her again. Sometimes they change their name to "start fresh" if things aren't going well etc. In any case, thats her! I love that girl, she and talk off site once in awhile, and she's just as sweet off mfc as she is on mfc :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
She's probably got alot of muscle on her...she's incredibly toned. In any case, yep thats her. Girls change their names for all sorts of reasons, main one being if someone from IRL finds them on a camsite, changing their name prevents them from finding her again. Sometimes they change their name to "start fresh" if things aren't going well etc. In any case, thats her! I love that girl, she and talk off site once in awhile, and she's just as sweet off mfc as she is on mfc :)

Cool. Just from the few times I've seen her on cam, I had no idea she was that tall. Course, it's not like anybody asked her to stand beside a yard stick during a cam show :)D), but that's really interesting to find out that she's 5'11"!

Yeah, she seems incredibly cool. I really do hope things continue going well for her (and you too, Spex). Thanks for the info. :hatsoff:

You look much better than them for sure. I don't mind big-boned girls at all but I would not want to deal with the two on bottom.