• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am thinking about becoming a Cam Model..

Should I go forward with becoming a cam model?

• Yes, but I probably wont watch you

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • No, but I would watch you if you did

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Yes, I would definitely watch you

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • No, I would not watch you

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Ok guys, I have recently been seriously considering becoming a Cam Model.

I've gone over pros and cons received the support from my boyfriend and looked into creating my own site.
Since you guys have been with me through the last few years of my life I wanted to poll your opinions on the subject.

So, should I put in my time and effort and do it? And if I did do it, would you guys support my site?

:cool:

Attachments

• FREE.jpg
    FREE.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 389
  • free2.jpg
    free2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 375
If your boyfriend supports it and it is something you are interested in - nothing ventured nothing gained.
You have my vote for being sexy.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I say yes, and I look forward to seeing your scenes out on every tube site.

DR. B

Closed Account
I chose "Yes, but I probably wont watch you" only because the market is already flooded with cam models.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'd support you in any way that I can.

Instead of starting your own site you should maybe try the cam sites first. I know alot of girls, particularly Spexy, are on My Free Cams and there numerous other cam sites that you try

As I already said to you, go for it. Just don't expect me to watch because that would just be too weird for me.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
As I already said to you, go for it. Just don't expect me to watch because that would just be too weird for me.

lol, you talk like a gay

LOL!!!

Hahaha GSB is really the closest thing I have to a big brother and I love him to death. Him watching would be a bit weird haha

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your opinions. :)

lol, you talk like a gay

LOL!!!

Lemme put it this way, chief: would you find it weird to watch your little sister doing a cam show? You would? Oh, then you must be gay. :cmon:

DR. B

Closed Account
Lemme put it this way, chief: would you find it weird to watch your little sister doing a cam show? You would? Oh, then you must be gay. :cmon:

lemme put it this way white man, you didnt mention she was your sister... c'mon son, get it together :/

georges

Staff member
lemme put it this way white man, you didnt mention she was your sister... c'mon son, get it together :/

moderate your tone buddy, we are not in the highschool playground of the queens. :rules: Got it? thanks