• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am starting a free group to show how many girls I have slept with

^^^ you got my rep, just no dgtl cam

can't afford, money tight, baby on the way, school started, all that shit

im getting some crazy responses to the polls i started out of all the spots ona girl to cumon most of the guyshere prefer her face..... who knew?lol

Ax3C

Banned
WHo the hell is advertising? its a yahoo group and we already gathered some pics of soem amateur hotties ITS FREE geez im just trying to compare and contrast...

You Might wanna read these:

FreeOnes Board Rules

Specifically:

No Advertising/SPAM

Do not advertise your own forums here, do not advertise products here, do not put fake profiles up, or personal webpages that are bullshit ads. We will find it, we will ban you. Any advertising found within these pages will be to help support the costs of running this for everyone and anyone who disrespects that by posting their own SPAM will be banned immediately.

That's why Aces & Jacks edited your post ... a couple of us tried to give you a 'heads up' already in this thread, but you've either ignored - or didn't see - the posts apparently.

Good luck with your ... endeavour. :hatsoff:

why not the face... much better than in the bowls of hell, that is the pussy hole. :nono:

McRocket

Banned
So you're cheap (don't want to pay for anything), crude(hopefully you don't need an explanation as to why I think this) , and lazy (didn't bother to read the Freeones board rules to see that you can't advertise). Hmmm... Nice work.

H

:1orglaugh

If there was a Post of the Week still - this would get my nod.

Reactions: AFA

McRocket

Banned
shame thought im getting a lot of positive feedback to gather all our former chicks pics in one spot for all to enjoy

All to enjoy but your 'former chicks', no doubt.

Fine, if you can get independent confirmation that every single story and picture is completely accurate in that who these guys say they were with and what they did are completely accurate and honest - then I support your site. I don't really like it. But if all you are uttering is truth - I cannot really knock it (though many women may disagree with that).

But since I assume that is next to impossible - then I do not; at all.

You honestly think that NO guys are going to post pictures of real women that they just want to fuck and tell stories about them that are not true? And then these real women have to tell everyone that they know who sees this fictitious account that 'No, they did not sleep with this guy'? Or worse, people will just speak behind their backs about it.

Just try for one minute and think what the consequences of your site may bring to many. It's pretty obvious you won't. But I am still asking you to try.

And it will fall on deaf ears to a guy who obviously has no respect for women he's formerly been with, and I'd wager most other women.

H

McRocket

Banned
And it will fall on deaf ears to a guy who obviously has no respect for women he's formerly been with, and I'd wager most other women.

H

Oh, I agree.

But at least I know I tried to get through to him - so my conscious is clear.

Well, on this subject anyway - lol.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
All i´ve got to say about this is that if i found out that someone had posted my picture on a site like this i would bludgeon the piece of shit to death. I guess some people are just awful human beings with no respect for other peoples personal integrity or feelings.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
All to enjoy but your 'former chicks', no doubt.

Fine, if you can get independent confirmation that every single story and picture is completely accurate in that who these guys say they were with and what they did are completely accurate and honest - then I support your site. I don't really like it. But if all you are uttering is truth - I cannot really knock it (though many women may disagree with that).

But since I assume that is next to impossible - then I do not; at all.

You honestly think that NO guys are going to post pictures of real women that they just want to fuck and tell stories about them that are not true? And then these real women have to tell everyone that they know who sees this fictitious account that 'No, they did not sleep with this guy'? Or worse, people will just speak behind their backs about it.

Just try for one minute and think what the consequences of your site may bring to many. It's pretty obvious you won't. But I am still asking you to try.

Anybody remember the absolute best site for free amateurs? It was called NTFU.

www.nowthatsfuckedup.com

And.. the site was shut down. Bye bye amateurs who didnt give permission!

Odd- people having their photos posted, and stories about them didn't give permission... that's weird. And then the site got shut down. Even more bizzare!

H

i am starting a free yahoo group so people can share lists of girls they have banged , post pics of them, have fun sharing war stories and so on. it is 100 percent free and I'm just doing it because I dont want to pay to be a member of those ex gf sites.... we already have a few members and would welcome more.

:thumbsup:

What a great idea for a lawsuit!

After all it shouldn't need Sherlock Holmes to workout who you are when they ask the women you name :ban: