• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am starting a free group to show how many girls I have slept with

i am starting a free yahoo group so people can share lists of girls they have banged , post pics of them, have fun sharing war stories and so on. it is 100 percent free and I'm just doing it because I dont want to pay to be a member of those ex gf sites.... we already have a few members and would welcome more.

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to post pics of your own conquests and comment on other peoples' girls... can't wait to get a good pic collection going for all to enjoy :)

thanks

lets wait for what girls would say :1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
here in lies the beauty of the internet. Anyone can say anything and some fools actually believe them!
So on topic for this thread I've fucked 1001 beautiful women in my day. Half of them were sexy little petite asians, a quarter were latin, another quarter were white and I even fucked one black chick!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I've lived in Indianapolis. I screwed 3 married ladies. One was Melanie from Noblesville. Been with her since 2002. Another was Barb from Indianapolis, 2005. Met her at a halloween store. Could cum in three seconds. Hawt. Another was ..:thinks: I dont remember her name, now. She was one of the managers at a Marsh supermarket in 2005. She couldnt kiss well. She never cummed loud.. or at all. Didnt care for her, much.

And those are the conquests I can remember after high school.

i am starting a free yahoo group so people can share lists of girls they have banged , post pics of them, have fun sharing war stories and so on. it is 100 percent free and I'm just doing it because I dont want to pay to be a member of those ex gf sites.... we already have a few members and would welcome more.

:thumbsup:

So you're cheap (don't want to pay for anything), crude(hopefully you don't need an explanation as to why I think this) , and lazy (didn't bother to read the Freeones board rules to see that you can't advertise). Hmmm... Nice work.

H

Last edited by a moderator:
There's certainly some true playboys here but I believe I got ya beat. I fuck this married chick all the time and right now she's blowing me as I post this and her husband is waiting out in the car like a good boy to pick her up and take her home WHEN I'M DONE AND YOU SIT THERE AND WAIT UNTIL I SAY WHEN THAT IS (I actually just yelled that out to him in real typing time as well).

here in lies the beauty of the internet. Anyone can say anything and some fools actually believe them!

Yeah, there sure are bullshitters. Exhibit A.

There's certainly some true playboys here but I believe I got ya beat. I fuck this married chick all the time and right now she's blowing me as I post this and her husband is waiting out in the car like a good boy to pick her up and take her home WHEN I'M DONE AND YOU SIT THERE AND WAIT UNTIL I SAY WHEN THAT IS (I actually just yelled that out to him in real typing time as well).

You can count on that being true with dead-balls-on certainty about as much as you can count any Philadelphia sports team winning a world championship.

I don't really care. It would be nice if they won, but I got my Philly cheesesteak, soft pretzels and Tastecakes. I need the food more then a championship.

I don't really care. It would be nice if they won, but I got my Philly cheesesteak, soft pretzels and Tastecakes. I need the food more then a championship.

you still have the eagles... don't lose hope man

WHo the hell is advertising? its a yahoo group and we already gathered some pics of soem amateur hotties ITS FREE geez im just trying to compare and contrast...

you're advertising yahoo.com bro... it's not a big deal. You could post the pics... that's not advertising. If they still give you lip about it, use http://imagevenue.com to post the pics.

Yahoo.com is a free site but they get paid for having companies advertise on it. That's why the mods say it's advertising to post a link to their site. Plus if everybody joins your group, the less attn freeones gets. They can't have that...

forgive me if im wrong... somebody else may know better than I, but I doubt it :1orglaugh