• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I almost forgot!

This is for you all! And a promise for another story! Thank you all, and I hope I make at least one person cum tonight!

1.jpg

Very nice curves. Sexy.

glennorson

Closed Account
Mmmm. Sexy from head to toe. Thanks for sharing, Lynn. :)

Well, I couldn't make the cum date of the original post, but I'm sure I'll accomplish that tonight! Good to
'see' you back!

Mcbrian23

Closed Account
Give us some details that we can make into a story. How wet do you get during sex? How easily do you orgasm? What positions do you enjoy? Shame it has to be a fantasy. I'd love for you to bounce on me allllllll night

ban-one

Works for panties
Give us some details that we can make into a story. How wet do you get during sex? How easily do you orgasm? What positions do you enjoy? Shame it has to be a fantasy. I'd love for you to bounce on me allllllll night

I think we're supposed to come up with all that ourselves. However, a better question might be if there is anything she doesn't want to be involved in, beyond what the board rules say what is okay or not.

I've been thinking!
I want somebody to write a story about me! I wanna see what you kinky people have me do! ��

Well, I've decided to take up the challenge, Lynn, sorta basing it on what happened between me and my then girlfriend on a trip but fictionalized and expanded upon to make it more for you and I hope you'll like it :)

Nothing off limits! I just wanna see what you come up with! Lol
And yay! Thank you Ban-One! Make me wet!

- - - Updated - - -

ban-one

Works for panties

Good to know nothing is off limits with you, Lynn ;), and I hope the story does more than just make you wet :D

But I would like to make it more personalized than it is at the moment (and only about half finished), so without trying to give too much away as to what might happen, if you were to go on a trip to the beach with a few friends, specifically 3 guys and 2 girls (preferably none couples but I can get around that without too much difficulty if you'll tell me who is together), who would it be? And some physical details about them would also help make things more realistic.

Last edited:
Thank you guys! I appreciate the love!
And with the details to make the story more realistic, fuck it. Lol
Just write! I'm dying to read it!