• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Huge freaking cumshot

that load was huge i wish i cood shoot like that

well thats easy, just get some saline used for medical things and inject, like 300ml (nearly a half pint) or so, into your scrotum. You'll surely half some serious problems sitting or walking or whatever the next days, buuut you'll achieve your goal...

btw: If you're crazy enough to do that do some googleing before. Don't want your scrotum to explode or fall off.

The vid is not fake. There is another video of the same guy from the front shooting the load all over his stomach. The amount of jizz is RIDICULOUS.

These 2 videos were taken from a website about testicular cancer. This guy's balls are the size of a cantaloupe and his semen is all yellow and sickly looking. He's definitely suffering and milking it is part of the process. You can find it on Kazaa or Limewire.

The video is not fake and he doesnt have cancer lol. The reason his balls are so huge is because he takes practice in a bizzare but real fetish where you inject saline right into the nutsack for a huge orgasm. This is also the reason for the off color etc.

member2224

Closed Account
Hmm, ok...not sure how injected saline into your nutsack would make you cum more...call me crazy, but I might try it once or twice depending on the side effects...