• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How's the weather

It rained here in LA for the first time in like 4 months. It was much needed. Anyway how is the weather wherever you are

Annoying- tomorrow is the first day of Autumn here, and we're still getting upper 80s and lower 90s for highs. BRING ON THE COOLNESS!

H

slowhand

Closed Account
I tell its been a very hot summer here and looks like its not changing soon I tell ya its going to be 92 today and 93 for tomorrow I'm with you let the cool down Begin I'm ready for it.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Right now? It's ok, quite sunny, although not really too warm.

This summer in the UK has been the worst summer ever. It rained for about 80% of it...

bigbadbrody

Banned
I started this a thread entitled, "Whats the weather like" in the talk section in 2006 and it didn't take long before it was moved to the games section and then it disappeared only after about week or so

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=105970

It rained this afternoon here in NJ. They didn't mention anything about it on the weather reports last night or this morning either. DUH!

Montreal, Canada. Pretty nice today. In fact, it was something aroung 27 - 28 degrees C. Not a single cloud in the sky.
And, of course, as it always works out, I had to freaking work until 9 PM. As always.

Facetious

Moderated
This summer in the UK has been the worst summer ever. It rained for about 80% of it...
Sounds like Texas. :1orglaugh

Fall's cool and all . . I just can't get used to the "Fall Back" time change and the sundown @ 5- 6 pm crud.

Then there's the holidays ALREADY ! I just saw all the mugs of my six siblings, neices . . nephews etc etc .

Whoops . . .we're talkin weather.

Always a good conversation starter: "How's the weather". Not: "How big are your boobs" - unless you're feeling brave:1orglaugh