• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How'd you come up with your username?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It evolved into this.

I wasn't thinking and did part of a Motley Crue song:brick:

not that Motley Crue is bad or anything close to that

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Was it that confusing? :confused:

Do you know who this is now? He's the same person. I just chose a better picture. :)

Oh you didn't have to change your avy. I was probably the only one thinking of Tim Taylor when looking at the pic.

And sorry I don't know who he is. But I don't know much about "older" musicians anyway. :o But don't worry if he's famous then people will know. Just I don't know it. And I don't need to. ;)

One evening, after spending nearly 50 hours high on magic mushrooms, I ran into BlueBalls at a club, and he slapped me in the face with his penis, and said, "How do you like that, you fucking dirk?"
Shortly after this, Lindsey Lohan found me skulking in a corner, and told me to stop lurking.

In my mushroom-induced state of euphoria/self-loathing, I asked myself, "How did you like that, you fucking lurking dirk?"

I dropped the fucking part. It seemed too long.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
I am a smooth individual and my first name begins with a J and I live in a state abrieviated PA. I put it all together a walked it out. And gave it to you!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Deleted post.

I am a smooth individual and my first name begins with a J and I live in a state abrieviated PA. I put it all together a walked it out. And gave it to you!

You are about as smooth as 20-grit sandpaper. :rolleyes:

Jason is my real name! The X is inspired by all of the bands I've listend to over the years that has had X in their name. I'm big into Music!

Cheers
Jason-X :cool:

Character in a book that I liked.

Bash came from my portuguese name "Vaz", which sounds as bash, and I adopted the wordplay. Znuff came from "Enuff Z'nuff", a rock band I like :D

I have gone by "Stiffy" or variants on a few forums as it's markedly different from monikers I use elsewhere. It stems from Kitty Lea mishearing my name on the phone, us both cracking up and her knowing me as "Stiffy" ever since. I went to sign up as "MrStiffy" but you already had one of those, so "MrSStiffy" it is.

Pantylover was already taken and I honestly couldn't think of anything clever or funny so I just got lazy and came up with something I could remember.

i think mine is pretty damn obvious