• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How would they feel? Do they really enjoy?

I got these pics from Mike Adriano site AllAnal
The site has good volume of Anal scenes with pretty cool & popular stars. Not all the scenes but some ends in dirty. One girl/milf sitting on knees on a chair/table/sofa at some height while another girls sits just below ass hole of first girl and opens mouth wide, ready to take sperm coming out of first girl ass hole. That looks kind of dirty as one girl uses another's mouth as human toilet.
Do both girls/women enjoy? are happy with that dirty scene?
I see popular stars Dana Dearmond and Dee Williams also in the scenes but not finding BTS.
Interestingly the stars never performed this kind of scene before and after!!! I don't see any other studio filming these scenes with popular stars.
Please share your thoughts and views

Fk0NFr7akAAWlA6.jpeg

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Speaking as one who has done the yellow and received it, and somewhat often...

It truly depends on the mood, whether or not we're feeling like it.

But it's always tolerated. Always fine.

And as far as doing it on camera? Well being paid to do your hobby is never as fun as spontaneous mess.

But with the right drug or drink, everything can be forced to the forgetting of the mind.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

Hmmmmmm. Let's see.
Interestingly the stars never performed this kind of scene before and after!!! I don't see any other studio filming these scenes with popular stars.

I wonder why. Hint:
That looks kind of dirty as one girl uses another's mouth as a human toilet.
I'm glad they use enemas hours before. That looks just plain AWFUL. :(

Next up, colonoscopy prep. :throwup:

Last edited:
And as far as doing it on camera? Well being paid to do your hobby is never as fun as spontaneous mess.

But with the right drug or drink, everything can be forced to the forgetting of the mind.
I had twitter request to my long time fav star Ryan if she can work with allanal and do this crazy scene like Dee Williams or Dana Dearmond in the picture. She denied to do that. Hope I can see her on one good day but not sure..
FzfUBDIakAAXky-.jpeg

My guess the studio offers big money and the girls are happy to do. They might know it's crazy but not dirty..
Penelope Woods & Rory Knox, Gia Derza in the pics..

preview (2).jpg
gapeandfist-00099.jpg
qow13d3cplfv.jpg
4c6p6caa6c39.jpg

I got these pics from Mike Adriano site AllAnal
The site has good volume of Anal scenes with pretty cool & popular stars. Not all the scenes but some ends in dirty. One girl/milf sitting on knees on a chair/table/sofa at some height while another girls sits just below ass hole of first girl and opens mouth wide, ready to take sperm coming out of first girl ass hole. That looks kind of dirty as one girl uses another's mouth as human toilet.
Do both girls/women enjoy? are happy with that dirty scene?
I see popular stars Dana Dearmond and Dee Williams also in the scenes but not finding BTS.

View attachment 1068668
I see a lot of the new talent just doing all anal or anal only or Nympho or swallowed. Com . My guess is the vets just aren't interested in his pov / gonzo scenes