• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How unhealthy is eating a womens ass out?

member006

Closed Account
That nasty pic is from tinypic and of course the SOB's missed taking out that one.

ewwwwwwwww. I almost tossed my lunch.

LL

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Uueww.. something i'd never do :O

You've never had it done to you? You never know, You Might enjoy it.

If the area is (no way to put it nicely) "clean" then I love doing it, it usually throws her over the edge. I especially love doing it to a girl who doesn't expect it to happen, the surprise alone is enough to bring her to orgasm.

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Does she have a high fiber diet?

People just better hope that the person they are doing it to isn't a fan of practical jokes. I could see it ending badly then.

The only things that pass through the ass are bacteria and more bacteria. By tossing a girl's salad (or giving a rusty trombone, whichever the case may be) you're basically licking off any bacteria that hung on the last time she wiped. Tell me, what does E. Coli taste like?

Analingus .. is something my g/f loves me to do to her .. she asked first I was happy to oblige.. and she keeps asking bless her .. as with anything anal it's essential that she washes before you lick .. she's not the first woman I've done this to .. and so far no probs. Hygiene first always though

member006

Closed Account
I dont see a problem if its all clean.
But of course you can get HIV as well if you lick her asshole! so better lick safe ;)
There are already things for oral sex.
At least in Germany! We call them "Lecktücher" I guess you call them "dental dam". Its a cloth like a hanky out of latex (like a condom). Normally you put it on the pussy and then lick her but I think you can also put it on her asshole.

Cool and you know I had to look it up. I'd never heard of them myself. Tongue 'condoms' yes, but not of the clothes. Here it is in English. :)

http://www.lecktuecher.de/

LL

I don't know why but I love eating ass just as long as she didn't just take a shit. It's not necessary that she's freshly showered, just no dump in the last few hours. I actually like the smell of ass crack sweat, like after a night out at the club dancing and sweating. I'm such a sick fuck. And don't just lick the rim, jam your tongue right up the hole and swirl it around, she'll fucking love it. I can tell you from experience there ain't nothing unhealthy about it, or I would have been dead a long time ago. Just probe in there with a finger first and make sure you don't find the tip of a turd, that's very unpleasant. But once you find the coast is clear then go to town. Finger it, munch it, tongue fuck it, slather spit all over it, fuck it, blow a load in it and have her friend eat it out.

Good times.

I've done it and received it from the girl I'm with. It's fun to do to her while she's asleep because she wakes up and is all about the sex then. ;)

Blink

Closed Account
Anilingus (yes, you've been misspelling it) doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as anal sex, since there is no risk of physical damage on the recipient's part, biting aside. However, it is still a risky activity; viruses, bacteria, and parasites can be transmitted through it.

Here is a good article about rimming from a "private medical office," and it confirms what Wikipedia has to say on the subject.

bigbadbrody

Banned
eating a womans ass out is perfectly fine until they let one rip