• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to seduce a milf (?)

I'm going to be in the car with her for about 6 hours, but don't know her all that well. I think she's freaky but not extremely outgoing or into anything that I know of.

What are some questions/topics I could start that would lead to talk about at least getting a bjob?

She's hot and a great body.

Tell her that you have a master list containing every single establishment in the world that offers AARP discounts.

Just respond to everything she says with sexy answers and see how she responds. Example: if she says she doesn't like how something on her looks (like eyebrows or crows feet or some such shit...), just be all What? Nah... You look great!! :dunno::2 cents: Just lace all your replies with sexual undertones.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm going to be in the car with her for about 6 hours, but don't know her all that well. I think she's freaky but not extremely outgoing or into anything that I know of.

What are some questions/topics I could start that would lead to talk about at least getting a bjob?

6 hours? Alone?
Wow.

Hmmm? Let me think.
Ok, I got it.
Have a friend call you at about 1/2 hour into the drive, she should be comfortable by then.
Then fake an argument with "your girlfriend" on the phone so she hears it.
The argument should be about her never wanting sex anymore.
Then hang up.
If the MILF asks about it, tell her its because your Gf says sex with you hurts her too much, but be subtle about the reason why, let her extract that info from you.
Then play it for all its worth.
Be kinda humble, not arrogant.
If all goes well you'll be in a motel in no time.
MOON%20MOTEL.jpg

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Just come straight out with it and ask her in a serious manner shall we join in a game of coitus. Works like a charm with older chicks.

:facepalm: must try harder/ good effort/ :rolleyes:

emceeemcee

Banned
MILFs love to have their dinner earlier than everyone else.

About 4:30 or 5:00pm

Maybe you could cut her steak for her? They like that too.

Just whip your cock out and see what happens. Your either winning or going down in flames but the outcome will be extremely obvious and it takes out all the guess work.