• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean, "they're not going to delete it"? They've been deleting everyone else's who requests it. Aren't you reading the thread? People write, "Please delete my account," and an admin replies, "Deleted."

What do you mean, "they're not going to delete it"? They've been deleting everyone else's who requests it. Aren't you reading the thread? People write, "Please delete my account," and an admin replies, "Deleted."

Actually, are you reading this thread? They close accounts, but don't take the time to delete all the posts, etc. Send a PM to Petra, and ask her to change your username.

I guess that's about as much help as I can give.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Exactly what is the necessity for admin to delete accounts? That seems inconvenient for everyone involved, as well as excessively cautious. Surely, if someone is abusing the system by creating a ridiculous number of accounts, you could block his IP address.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Exactly what is the necessity for admin to delete accounts? That seems inconvenient for everyone involved, as well as excessively cautious. Surely, if someone is abusing the system by creating a ridiculous number of accounts, you could block his IP address.

That's just the way it is.
Besides, if people don't want to use their accounts anymore the easiest way is simply not to log in anymore but that seems too obvious!

Status
Not open for further replies.