• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to Contact a Celebrity who happens to be a relative?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
dedicate a song to her on your local radio station in hopes that she's listening at the very moment.

You could contact the local press, and tell them that she's going to show up at the function you're organising for breast cancer awareness. I mean, really, she pretty much has to come.

The way anybody contacts celebs these days, Twitter.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Get an attorney.. I think that's probably your best bet.. An attorney can contact either her attorney or her agent and a get a message to her the quickest.. Just say that you need to know if her blood type matches yours for medical reasons or something.. :dunno:

Get an attorney.. I think that's probably your best bet.. An attorney can contact either her attorney or her agent and a get a message to her the quickest.. Just say that you need to know if her blood type matches yours for medical reasons or something.. :dunno:

Yeah, that will get a response. Most celebrities love being contacted by distant relatives in search of money or a kidney.

I have a second cousin who is a celebrity and is married to another celebrity. He wasn't in constant contact with my family, but when a relative passed away, I know my family contacted him because he was in a will. I believe they contacted him thru an agent. Your best bet is to provide some info to the agent. If they knew your father, maybe say its in regards to..
Give them the opportunity to make first contact, then let things play out. Personally I wouldn't rush things about trying to make friends. If its meant to be, it will happen.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
My advice would be to just forget it. If she's that famous, she likely gets contact requests like yours all the time.

Hire this guy with your message on his sign, have him stand at the corner of her neighborhood. You will probably get a call back with in an hour.