• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how to ask a girl for sex

Sorry to be the one drinking Hater-ade here but if OP's grammar skills are any indication, he's not boyfriend material because he's functionally illiterate.

Seriously, OP, you can't just ask for sex. Unless you are offering cash. In which case, the recipient, a prostitute, understands very well how these transactions work.

the next time she says something like "that's so pretty/beautiful/gorgeous" look at her, SHUT UP, gently take her hand, HOLD YOUR GAZE WITH HER, rub her inner palm with your thumb SOFTLY and the rest will fix itself.

The thoughts in your head, organize them into a nice idea and present them through spoken word. Not girlfriend material and a quick bone... hope she's a skank I guess.

How is everybody

Lets get to the point. Okay there is a girl that always asks me to take her to her city because she has no car nor can she drive she isnt my girlfriend nor a close friend but we got knew each other by a chance. Im not boyfriend materail . All i want is just to have sex with her but im too shy to ask her in person. Im afried she gets mad or think some cheap pervert. What do you guys suggest. How to ask her in nice way to get laid with her

Just make her laugh when you are around her. The rest will be natural from there for sex.