• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how to ask a girl for sex

How is everybody

Lets get to the point. Okay there is a girl that always asks me to take her to her city because she has no car nor can she drive she isnt my girlfriend nor a close friend but we got knew each other by a chance. Im not boyfriend materail . All i want is just to have sex with her but im too shy to ask her in person. Im afried she gets mad or think some cheap pervert. What do you guys suggest. How to ask her in nice way to get laid with her

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
i always use "wanna fuck me?" and it never works. :brick:
strange no? flylicker

Oh this is an easy one. Being as she hasn't learned to drive you could go with the old driving instructor gambit. Offer to teach her how to shift a manual transmission, but have her use your penis for these lessons rather than an actual gearshift :thumbsup:

Mayhem

Banned
Jeez, on the way home from the city, tell her you want to take her to your place. Say it nicely, say it respectfully, but say that you want to, as opposed to nervously asking her if she wants too.

And if she jumps out her window and attempts a 60 mph paratrooper roll onto the pavement, there's your answer.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Try using the force.

205083312d16ef1318f5f54a7a1723388aa7c33c.gif

Deepcover

Closed Account
On the way home from the city, tell her you want to take her to your place to show her your home pictures or magazine collection. That way she can't say no not to have sex with you. When you get her over to your place and you show her your collection, just tell her to relax and you'll be back as you fix yourself up and her a drink. When she starts to get more comfortable and @ ease you must physically touch her comfortably (stroke her hair softly, smell her perfume scent, place your hands on hers, feel her thighs etc). If you don't use kino (physically touch) on her you won't get laid. Good luck

Also don't forget to smile, be positive and use eye contact. You will score for sure only if you take the initiative.

Mayhem

Banned
On the way home from the city, tell her you want to take her to your place to show her your home pictures or magazine collection. That way she can't say no not to have sex with you. When you get her over to your place and you show her your collection, just tell her to relax and you'll be back as you fix yourself up and her a drink. When she starts to get more comfortable and @ ease you must physically touch her comfortably (stroke her hair softly, smell her perfume scent, place your hands on hers, feel her thighs etc). If you don't use kino (physically touch) on her you won't get laid. Good luck

Also don't forget to smile, be positive and use eye contact. You will score for sure only if you take the initiative.

Deep and I left out one very important element, crucial to your success:

Aaron Neville (trust me on this)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You say that you are not boyfriend material. Please explain.

I just don't understand queries like this. Not once in my life have I hooked up with a woman that there wasn't some chemistry involved beforehand and I knew immediately if the chemistry was enough that we would be doing teh sex move at some point. Maybe I have a finely tuned radar about these things but I have never felt like I had to ask for It. It just seems to happen. If I had to ask, that would mean she isn't giving out any positive signals so I wouldn't pursue it anyway.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Deep and I left out one very important element, crucial to your success:

Aaron Neville (trust me on this)

Even still, once the OP successfully completes his mission he'll have his target leave him pictures on his phone blowing kisses and shit asking when can she see him again 24/7...
tumblr_lr81z6ojOV1r2l73so1_400.gif

Dude will finally see the Force...Pimpin n straight up BALLIN!

Okay there is a girl that always asks me to take her to her city because she has no car nor can she drive she isnt my girlfriend nor a close friend but we got knew each other by a chance.

How does this work? She's not a close friend but you give her lifts anyway? She must know you're getting something out of the arrangement. Sounds like you might be on the hook. Be careful.

As for the question, the only way I've flat out asked a girl for sex is through the question "Is this enough?"

:wallet:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
There's a technique in the news a lot now, I don't think it has an official name, but I think it is commonly known as "The Cosby Technique."