• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How tall are you?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
There is so much :baconsalt: going on in this thread. If everyone were being honest, which they're quite obviously not, FreeOnes, as a collective, would have the tallest average height (for men, at least) of any country/region in the entire world.

There's no way every height report in this thread is accurate. I can say with absolute certainty that the average height of male FO members is not over 6'0", not a chance in hell.

Having said that, I'm 6'2".

This isn't really a scientific data collection though. Maybe the shorter (male) members aren't answering. :dunno: But I've been this height since I was about 16, when I stopped growing - I was hoping to be about 6'5" so I could keep playing basketball when I went to college, but :(.

My dad was 6'4" and all of his brothers were 6'3" and above. Of the male cousins that I've met, all are my height or taller. I think the tallest is 6'8". My dad had a daughter by a previous marriage and she was 6'. It doesn't mean anything. It's just how the genes play out... some people are above average height - some are below.

5' 11 3/4" ...dang...almost

6'2” ... and my wife hates that I'm a foot taller than her