• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How sough after are American women worldwide?

How sough after are American women?

• Foreign guys love em!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • foreign guys love them but not as much as they love other women

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • foreign guys generally do not want anything long term to do with them

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • foreign guys do not want them, not that sought after

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
revamp, you're too sensitive about your tiny, smelly dick.

georges

Staff member
the "shitty" guys don't give a fuck

maybe you should be more polite and stop being so agressive, don't ya think??? I am tired of these flame wars. So be nice to each other and if you can't stand each other, then please use the ignore user function, it will spare us useless flaming bs and other useless stuff

Ace Boobtoucher

^Georges arrives to the party three days late. That's some first class moderatin' right there, I tell you what.

and me dying a virgin?

GET OUTTA HERE

I hardly spend much time on here, you guys white knight the OCSMs who probably won't even touch you if their lives depended on it and on top of that you take your whole frustration out on a race, SAD

I lol'd

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Chas from America writes:

Any fairly intelligent male will not beleive that a European man would marry an undesireable American Women (the least sought after in the World right now) versus the fantastic European women who put thier heart and soul into a marriage and respect thier husbands, the way American Women can't because it is an affront to her feminist indoctrination. Males worldwide know this! American bitches can rant and rave that American men are this and that, BUT they are still even TODAY in poll after poll are the MOST sought after husbands in the World by foriegn women, while American women are DEAD LAST on the list for marriable women by most men wordwide. However in thier defense American Women are the MOST sought after for casual sexual encounters and the have the reputation of being the biggest whores outside of an actual brothel. Thier is no better women to sport fuck than an breast implanted American bitch.They are great to fuck! Cheaper than most high end prostitutes, but mentally almost just as screwed up. Most American Women now all wear a scarlett letter. The new Scarlett letter is warning to all American Men (foreign men refuse to marry American women regardless of beauty, brains, social status, income)not to marry American women UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, if you want to perserve your happiness, health and peace of mind.

spray-fail.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose

Pac Man repped. Nice GIF.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
As a foreign guy who's had two I can tell you that my experience of american women is VERY dissapointing. In all aspects other than honesty they were worse than those of any other nation whose females I've sampled.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
My first reaction upon seeing and reading this thread:
"Oh fuck; here we go again...."

My second reaction:
You all realize of course; that "American Woman" ain't exactly a compliment...

Now; I've gotta go back and give out some rep.....

The OP might be right. I've seen many American women act like cheap two bit whores in Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Dominican Republic, Australia... pretty much everywhere I've been to I've seen a lot of crazy shit and worse after they had downed more than a few drinks. One common reason foreign men seek American women are when they are looking for a green card or citizenship. :2 cents: