• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Smart Are Cats?

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    352.6 KB · Views: 67

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Mice and rats aren't afraid of humans, that's where they get their food from, in urban areas, so the smell of human urine doesn't mean much to them. But they know what that cat pee smell means. They know it means there is a predator in the area.

Mice and rats aren't afraid of humans, that's where they get their food from, in urban areas, so the smell of human urine doesn't mean much to them. But they know what that cat pee smell means. They know it means there is a predator in the area.
That was very logical reasoning.

I believe that cats are meant to prevent the deeds of the evil spirit and mice as well as rats are creatures created by the devil.

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    994.6 KB · Views: 71

Mr. Daystar

I think you have that backwards. Typically cats are considered evil, and animals associated with witchcraft, and Satanism.

On the other hand, revered and held as Gods by the Egyptians.

I think rats and mice are also very much aware of canine urine too. Dogs, although not as predatorily as cats, they are hunters. Mankind has domesticated dogs FAR more then cats....because they could, much easier, I would assume....so as a result, they became reliant for their food, whereas cats will hunt and kill. I think the biggest threat small wild animals face from dogs, are breeds with a hunting tradition in their genetics, and those that have a weird little streak, and lack of discipline in their training, and even possibly genetics. Some dogs were breed to kill rats and other vermin....but as time passed, they became our little buddies, and tech developed traps, and poison.

I think you have that backwards. Typically cats are considered evil, and animals associated with witchcraft, and Satanism.

Then this issue must be a matter of opinion.

When I see a cat I think it’s a noble animal.

But I also understand those people who think that a black cat with cunning eyes is Diablo.

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    458.4 KB · Views: 72

I think rats and mice are also very much aware of canine urine too. Dogs, although not as predatorily as cats, they are hunters. Mankind has domesticated dogs FAR more then cats....because they could, much easier, I would assume....so as a result, they became reliant for their food, whereas cats will hunt and kill. I think the biggest threat small wild animals face from dogs, are breeds with a hunting tradition in their genetics, and those that have a weird little streak, and lack of discipline in their training, and even possibly genetics. Some dogs were breed to kill rats and other vermin....but as time passed, they became our little buddies, and tech developed traps, and poison.
You know there's a theory gaining ground saying that Dogs domesticated themselves. We had bugger all to do with it.

Mr. Daystar

You know there's a theory gaining ground saying that Dogs domesticated themselves. We had bugger all to do with it.
You mean, they saw us as meal tickets, and played us for chumps? Because I can see that. Dogs are smart too, some breeds are down right intelligent.