• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Should Spiderman Shoot His Webs?

How Should Spiderman Shoot His Webs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
only if i get to play spiderman

Spiderman-2002-02-17-1843-30.jpg

its too soon. the spider man movies were just done.

its milking and its bullshit. the last one was out in 07 i think. and they couldnt let it rest?

like i said, a blonde mary jane. case closed. you cant make mary jane a blonde.

Blonde Mary Jane? Gwen Stacy was Peter's first love before Mary Jane in the comics until she died as result of a battle between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin. As far as them milking the franchise, maybe, but Sony needs to do something since they do have the rights and they're probably limited. Sony re-upped the rights after Spider-Man 3 and were making Spider-Man 4 with Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst. Sam quit because of studio interference again and Tobey and Kirsten quit because Sam quit. Rather than continue with the franchise with new actors and the same continuity, they rebooted it.

To answer OP, when the first movie was being made I was against the change to organic web shooters. Now, I actually prefer organic web shooters because it makes a lot more sense than a high school kid creating mechanical web shooters.

Mayhem

Banned
Now, I actually prefer organic web shooters because it makes a lot more sense than a high school kid creating mechanical web shooters.

I'm sayin'. With all due respect to Mr. Parkers scientific prowess, if he could come up with it, we'd already have Navy SEALs swinging around the place.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Out his fuckin' arse.