• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Old is Too Old to Perform

I'd Say 70 is to old. but it depends if you still got it going on & have some sex appeal left. & if you can still get others off either posing or fucking on camera.

You can carry on as long as you want provided there is demand for your input and feel like it.Perhaps, you may face stiffer competition from younger performers.

i hope you would continue performing for a long long time (15 years at least :) ), and i like your scenes with very young actors. You're the incarnation of the milf fantasy so the age is absolutely not a problem. I think it's even better!

Deauxma

Official Checked Star Member
I am still at it Leatherface!!! xoxoxoxox 15 years might be tough though... lol

I am LIVE tonight

http://www.deauxmalive.com
August 8, 2011, Monday
10pm est Members Only Show

Grab A Pass - No Per Minute Charges

hotel.jpg

Well I have to admit you are pretty well maintained. I guess its not the age, its more to do about how you look like

No one is too old, but if you want my honest opinion, I would seriously consider to remove the implants, or at least get some smaller size. They don't look natural anymore on your body.

Deauxma

Official Checked Star Member
No one is too old, but if you want my honest opinion, I would seriously consider to remove the implants, or at least get some smaller size. They don't look natural anymore on your body.

Just because of that .... I am going bigger.... :sarcasm: