• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
i snuck away in my room yesterday for a quick cum and i didn't even take my shorts off. the shorts i wore yesterday were thin so i used my vibrator on the outside. dave walked in just as i was cumming and go so turned on he stripped me down and fucked me with his big cock. i'm going to have to try that more often...lol

i snuck away in my room yesterday for a quick cum and i didn't even take my shorts off. the shorts i wore yesterday were thin so i used my vibrator on the outside. dave walked in just as i was cumming and go so turned on he stripped me down and fucked me with his big cock. i'm going to have to try that more often...lol

I'm also like that, my husband will go out to the garage for a few minutes & I will go off for a quick one...LOL

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

I'm also like that, my husband will go out to the garage for a few minutes & I will go off for a quick one...LOL

:drool2: :rubbel:

Btw, Ashley is really an Ashley. I didn't know. :o :) (Cute avy btw. Is that you, Ashley?)

lately 3-4 times a week...during summer with no school could be 7 once a day..

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
Man, it's been eons since I had time to give myself a good stroking. Probably a couple weeks in fact. Luckily, tomorrow i'm not busy, so I think it will be time to end that streak. And I might as well stroke it to Chica for old times sake. Maybe a picture will help here. And here's hoping I need a mop to clean up, haha.