• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
ok, i'll see what i can set up so you guys can watch :)

here are a few screen caps from my latest creampie video that will be ready this friday. it was a messy one!

2010-08-06a.jpg

2010-08-06b.jpg

2010-08-06c.jpg

2 or 3 times a week for me. I always say to myself i want to leave it for a week or 2 and then do it to see how much i can produce, but the pressure always takes over :(

Nice preview photos, Chica! More please :thumbsup: hope to see that live web cast soon:bowdown:

Oh are you guys done talking about jerking in here?

Fuck no! This is a thread about how often everyone jerks off after all, lol. Speaking of which, *proceeds to pull down pants, and underwear, and start jerking off my hard cock to Chica's pics*

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
when you guys jerk off, do you use lube or do it dry?

if you use lube, is it silicone or water base? silicone base like "Wet" works great for handjobs but it's not that great for blowjobs. my favorite is "H2O" watermelon lube because i have a hard time just giving a handjob. i always want to suck :)

if you use lube, is it silicone or water base? silicone base like "Wet" works great for handjobs but it's not that great for blowjobs. my favorite is "H2O" watermelon lube because i have a hard time just giving a handjob. i always want to suck :)

KY here.

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!

Lube. And usually use my own spit. Leaves less of a sticky mess everywhere when I need a quick clean-up. ;)