• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
here are a few to set the mood...

chica-new-bikini1.jpg

chica-new-bikini3.jpg

chica-new-bikini4.jpg

Nice pictures again Chica, its a shame that you dont come to the Netherlands.
I would be to first in line to get a handjob from you. :drool1:

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
At this point in my life, a handjob from any girl would be alright by my book. I'm tired of doing all the jacking myself, lol.

does that really make guys weaker? i heard that but wasn't sure if it was true or not...

It doesn't really have anything to do with the intensity of the workout.
It's my experience that I see better results and my muscles recover quicker if I don't do it. I don't know if it's a testosterone thing or what, but it just seems to be a trend (with me at least).

It doesn't really have anything to do with the intensity of the workout.
It's my experience that I see better results and my muscles recover quicker if I don't do it. I don't know if it's a testosterone thing or what, but it just seems to be a trend (with me at least).

Might have something to do with zinc. Sperm supposedly contains a lot of it, though the estimates on how much zinc is lost per ejaculation vary quite wildly. I sometimes looked into this but don't remember if I found a study that would validate this suspicion.

Masturbating makes me lazy. I normally don't want to do anything after I toss off. I used to be able to just go on about my day, but now I get tired.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
^^^^Super hot picture of Chica!Love those perfect tits!Oh,the things I would do to those lovely boobs!Oh Yes!:D:drool1:

Scott

4, 5 times a day. Can't even sleep without shooting a load. Get really aggressive after a few days without sex or masturbating.

In my 20's I was a competitive athlete and before a big race I wouldn't masturbate or have sex for one week. Talk about young, dumb, and full of cum!!! lol All that pent up horny energy heightened my mental game, but I'm pretty sure science has proven it does nothing physical.

All other times, however, my dick was out if I wasn't racing! lol