• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
I do it more during the week, I work graveyard so when I get home in the morning and my gf is at work I spend a couple of hours stroking one off! Don't normally on the weekends because i'm busy catching up with stuff I should of done during the week!

i saw a show where a vet from iraq was missing both arms and i was wondering how he takes care of himself. i wonder if he can learn to masturbate without his hands.

he had a nurse that took care of him and i'm wondering if she would do that for him...

I have both arms and I would love a naughty nurse to "take care of me"!

i saw a show where a vet from iraq was missing both arms and i was wondering how he takes care of himself. i wonder if he can learn to masturbate without his hands.

he had a nurse that took care of him and i'm wondering if she would do that for him...

If the dude is devoted enough to jerking it, I bet he could do it through his thighs. Would be pretty difficult to clean up, though.

i think so too. you can probably get pretty creative when you're horny enough.

You can also end up doing some pretty whacked out things when you are horny enough! :eek: Don't ask me how I know! lol

One word -- pizza.

saussage pizza!

With a voice you only hear in the commercials:

"And now, we present to you, directly from the lovely US of A, the new episode from Chica: "The pizza delivery service". It's new! It's inproved! It's wiiiith CHICA! Now available on Chicas website!

Chica and her hubby is not responsible for hurting penises and other damages you may get during or after masturbation."

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Hey Chica: following the the thread> I took yesterday off for the 1st time in almost a month. This morning, Wow. I thing a man's mood and level of stress influance his level of cum released.

Sometimes it good to take a short break. "don"t wank it, sometimes bank it"

Thanks again for the thread

Been thinking whether to post here or not.

The most I ever did was 11 times a day. Have done that on more than one occasion. Didn't enjoy it at all though. Normally I do it at least 3 times a day quite regularly. Been wondering whether I had mineral deficiencies because of that at some point..