• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
I jerk off way too much. Like several times a day. After a while I hate doing it it becomes a chore and not fun anymore. I want to have more will power and not masturbate so much I really only want to do it like 2 or 3 times a week that is it.

i was watching a show on sex addicts and one of the guys masturbated so much it was affecting his job. he would take sick days just to stay home and masturbate all day long.

That's how my life's been for the past few weeks. Luckily I'm on vacation, but yeah, I'd just stay home and masturbate for about 8 hours every day. :(

so how many times have you masturbated this weekend, Chica?

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
so how many times have you masturbated this weekend, Chica?

OMG, alot today! at least 5 times and they were all amazing!

my pussy was getting a little tired so i'm giving it a break tonight but i'll be getting lots of use out of it tomorrow!

we shot a really cool video today with a wall mirror and a suction cup dildo! it looked like i was butt to butt with another girl using a double dildo!

i'll post some sneaky-peek pics when i get back home this week :D

is everyone having a good weekend?

OMG, alot today! at least 5 times and they were all amazing!

my pussy was getting a little tired so i'm giving it a break tonight but i'll be getting lots of use out of it tomorrow!

we shot a really cool video today with a wall mirror and a suction cup dildo! it looked like i was butt to butt with another girl using a double dildo!

i'll post some sneaky-peek pics when i get back home this week :D

is everyone having a good weekend?

:booty::jump: 5 times, that's amazing! Hope to see those booty pics soon.