• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How much alcohol do you drink a week?

Or a day? Whatever. Just kind of gauging estimates here.

:hatsoff:

None, at least for now.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I can't wait to see STDiva's reply.

depends on whats going on. but monday-thursday its a few 40's with the guys.

friday-saturday is usually a 12 pack before the bars (which can turn into 20-40 bucks worth of beer and/or hard alcohol), or if were staying in at one of our houses its a 12-18 pack with a half pint of whiskey.

it all changes though due to the circumstances and people im with.

A year ago I was definitely going out at least 4 times a week and almost every night getting hammered. I kept it up too long and now my body's tolerance has been shot and even going out two nights, I just become exhausted as shite. So now it's pretty much only Fridays and/or Saturdays. Which usually consists of 8-12 beers with a few shots thrown in there (I try to avoid shots but it's definitely not difficult to convince me)

His post will be the only post I really take into consideration. All the other posts from here on out are nothing but a 1+ post count.

:glugglug:

Well in that case go screw yourself.....I'm not telling!!! :cussing:

MOMMMMM.....~~whimsy~~ was mean to meeee!!!!! :bawling:

The medical profession routinely double the stated amount of alcohol their patients say they consume.Personally I only drink on two occasions; when it's raining and when it isn't.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I've never drank.

Good for you Smallville if you never drink you never have to know the pain & suffering it can cause you and the people you care about. I'm serious as a heart attack. I wish I had never touched the stuff. And before anyone says anything I know that most people who drink don't become drunks and loose everything. I just wish I could've been one of them.

Facetious

Moderated
Good for you Smallville if you never drink you never have to know the pain & suffering it can cause you and the people you care about. I'm serious as a heart attack. I wish I had never touched the stuff. And before anyone says anything I know that most people who drink don't become drunks and loose everything. I just wish I could've been one of them.

There was one point in my life when I was definitely an alcoholic, but I found that I was socially addicted, not so much if at all physically addicted, if that makes sense. I never suffered the shakes or anything, but dammit, if I went out on the town or over to a friends place or whatever, no matter if it was day or night, there were certainly cocktails and or 12 or 24 packs of Coors crackin open.

I *think that I can relate to your predicament.

Answer to op query 0 - 10oz. (2ea - 5oz glasses) of fine wine with dinner per week.
Today the shit just makes me tired & generally just relaxes the hell out of me. meh

Easy choice, I had seen enough bad things among family members that were alcohol related. I didn't want any of what I saw of that in my own personal life.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
There was one point in my life when I was definitely an alcoholic, but I found that I was socially addicted, not so much if at all physically addicted, if that makes sense. I never suffered the shakes or anything, but dammit, if I went out on the town or over to a friends place or whatever, no matter if it was day or night, there were certainly cocktails and or 12 or 24 packs of Coors crackin open.

I *think that I can relate to your predicament.

Face I know exactly what your saying. I'm more addicted to the being around people than I am the booze. But it turns out I'm an addict so I end up with both. And I'm agoraphobic ( spelling? ) which means I have a hard time being with people without medicating. Oh well I just gotta learn how to stay the fuck outa my car.