• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Many Words Per Minute Do You Type ?

iam slow
my paws are a lil big

slowhand

Closed Account

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Here is a test were you can tell how many Min's you can type a min.

Just stroll down were the box is and the time will begin when you start typing.

http://www.calculatorcat.com/typing_test/
this one my results:
first test: 57
second test: 60 wpm
third test: 90 wpm

http://www.typingtest.com/ - a simple test

I did the enchanted typewriter for 2 minutes.

96% accuracy
83 WPM
I did the same test for 2 minutes.
Net Speed: 54 WPM (words/minute)
Accuracy: 83%
Gross Speed: 65 WPM (words/minute)

member006

Closed Account
It said 20. That's with my thumb, index finger and every now and then middle on right hand. I told you I can't type. With the same tools but typing what I want to type, I fell into 47, then mad (vent) 51. :D

LL

20/min - normal

35/min - if I let go of my dick and use both hands

45/min - both hands AND dick

55/min - both hands, my dick and my testicles...unfortuanteluy I ghet lots ovf spollingg mushtakes thahht wey

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Maybe 70/min?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Consistently? 100. At max? pushing 120.

Does it matter? Yes and no. So many things in windows are just point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, point-click, point-click, point-click, point-click-click, PAGE FAULT! Restart.

Blink

Closed Account
Approximately 70wpm reliably on a keyboard that I'm comfortable with. I hunt & peck, too. I learned how to type properly back in elementary school, but that was a while before I had my own computer.

When I'm in the grove of typing something long and I'm not thinking about typing fast I can probably pull out approximately 70 wpm. Maybe it will be a little faster or slower. If I consciously have to think about typing fast I can probably only do around 40. It’s funny how the brain works like that.

49 wpm. It didn't help that I had to keep looking at what I had to type, but that's not miles off my original estimate so it can't be far wrong.

wow, everyone is fast! back in high school, some asshole figured out that if you use the space bar rather than pressing ENTER, the program somehow included this into your WPM score. unfortunately, everyone had to follow in order to keep up and thus my typing has suffered. I look at the keys, and even still probably only get around 30 WPM