• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many FreeOnes raffle tickets did you order and how many points did you spend?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey, just curious how many of you ordered how many tickets and how many points everyone spent?

Maybe if the time comes you can also tell what you won, if you won something.

I never won something on FreeOnes and now I spent almost all my points! I hope that it was worth it this time. :o

I have the feeling that lots of times newbies are the lucky bastards that win everything here!

So now I want to see if it's the same this time.

Please post here, how many tickets you ordered, how many points you spent (maybe how much you've left) and what you won (when the results are here)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I ordered no tickets, and i spent zero points.

I ordered no tickets, and i spent zero points.

Me too! :D:clap:

*I WAS going to buy the 50point ticket, but I only wanted the calendar and none of the other prizes. So I didn't want to spend the 50FO points and risk getting a prize I don't want/would never use. Especially since I'm trying to save my points for the FreeOnes towel, and it's expensive as fuck! :dunno: (4,000 points total :crying::crying::crying:)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here's some stats for you:

Total tickets bought: 528

300pt tickets: 170

200pt tickets: 68

150pt tickets: 169

50pt tickets: 121

I'm going t finish the post for the winners and post it here in the next hour. ;-)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
:eek: I guess I ordered the most tix then! If I won't win anything...I'm going to...

do nothing I guess. :( Just be really sad and mad.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Now would this be a 50/50 raffle or would the person sitting in Section B, Row 35, Seat 12 please come to the concourse to claim your prize.