• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many countries have you visited?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Only two

USA (where I live), and Mexico. I suck. :o

Same here. I just don't really have a big desire to pack up and go visit other countries. Not that it wouldn't be cool, I just don't give a fuck I guess.

I went to Mexico and that was fucking gross. I'm not going to assume the whole country is similar to where I visited, but it just suuuuucked. It was so dirty and...muy mal.

Facetious

Moderated

That's cheatin' you Euros ! Luxembourg, Lichenstein . . . . A tourist could efffectively tour 10 countries in 3 days over there. No Fair ! You wanna play games ? ! OK, games we shall play !
New Jersey . . . Rhode Island, Delaware . . . . Maryland . . . "Awashington D.C." :tongue:

Sheesh ! :rolleyes: The counties in my state are bigger than some countries. :dunno:

So no ! You're not more dignified than I ! :tongue:

j/k (I think)

kuruption

Closed Account
Same here. I just don't really have a big desire to pack up and go visit other countries. Not that it wouldn't be cool, I just don't give a fuck I guess.

I actually do have a desire to go around the world, but I just don't have the money and time right now. I would like to travel the world before I die though, there's just too much stuff to experience.

I went to Mexico and that was fucking gross. I'm not going to assume the whole country is similar to where I visited, but it just suuuuucked. It was so dirty and...muy mal.

What city did you visit? People take one trip to Tijuana and automatically believe the whole country is f*cked up. If you want to really experience Mexico, you should stay away from border towns like TJ, and Juarez and visit places like Oaxaca, Cancun, Veracruz, Cabo and Acapulco. Even some parts in central Mexico are nice, like Cuernavaca and Mexico City, though some neighborhoods in Mexico City are a bit dangerous for tourists.

Spleen

Banned?
11, I think. 3 of which I lived in for more than year.

I once visited the outer panisula of Monster island.

Nice place, wouldnt take the kids. Like mine they may get eaten :dunno: but thats the risk you have to take.

ChefChiTown

What city did you visit? People take one trip to Tijuana and automatically believe the whole country is f*cked up. If you want to really experience Mexico, you should stay away from border towns like TJ, and Juarez and visit places like Oaxaca, Cancun, Veracruz, Cabo and Acapulco. Even some parts in central Mexico are nice, like Cuernavaca and Mexico City, though some neighborhoods in Mexico City are a bit dangerous for tourists.

I don't know what city it was, but it was across the border from Eagle Pass, TX. My cousin is on the USBP and he took me down there a few years back. Like I said though, I'm not going to assume that the whole country is like that. I'm sure there are a lot of parts in Mexico that are gorgeous...I just didn't see one of those places.

kuruption

Closed Account
I don't know what city it was, but it was across the border from Eagle Pass, TX. My cousin is on the USBP and he took me down there a few years back. Like I said though, I'm not going to assume that the whole country is like that. I'm sure there are a lot of parts in Mexico that are gorgeous...I just didn't see one of those places.

Yeah, my advise would be to stay away from most border towns, many of them are dangerous and do suck. Except when it comes to hookers, J/K. ;):D

Philbert

Banned
Canada
Mexico
Guatemala
El Salvador
England
Nederlands
Belgium
France
Germany
Spain
Morrocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Italy
Greece
Turkey
Israel
Iran
Pakistan
Afghanistan

Passed thru briefly several others, but never looked around (Belieze, Honduras, Lebanon,etc)

*note on travel...most border areas are polluted with negative influences from other cultures colliding at that point (to say nothing of the hustlers and thieves); Puerta Viarta, Veracruz, and Pueblo are gorgeous and laid back places in Mexico, compared to Matamoras and Nuevo Laredo. Casablanca and Tangiers can wear you out, but Marakesch and Rabat are a delight.
Istanbul is huge, can be beautiful and filthy in the same day (only city in Europe and Asia at the same time)...go south and you find beautiful Mediterranian beaches and pastoral scenery, and laid back smiling Turks.:sunny:
I could go on, but most travelers can give you numerous examples.

USA (home), Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Belize, Panama, Iceland, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Austrailia, New Zealand.

From the US, visited these so far:

Canada
Germany
England
Italy
Netherlands
South Korea
Japan
Philippines
UAE
Qatar
Mexico

ChefChiTown

This kind of has something to do with visiting other countries, so I'll ask because I'm curious...

Has anyone ever been on a cruise or just out on a boat in the middle of the ocean? I've always wondered what it smells like. Does it smell like really strong, "fishy" water?