• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How long should a pussy be licked?

Pussy lickers unite

• 10 min or under

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 20 or under

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 30 or under

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 30 and beyond

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don't like mine licked; I don't like to eat pussy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
:dunno: I didn't know I was supposed to stop....unless I'm moving to the butthole for a few .

I've heard that one before, and I just keep going. I don't usually stop until I feel her shivering and she's using her thighs as a vice on the sides of my head. :)

If we mean shaking for a prolonged time from multiple orgasms, I did that *once* when I was 19. Unfortunately the sight of her laying there wobbling like a jelly was so funny to me, there was no chance of me putting it in. I can't remember if I'd had a drink or not, but I do remember laughing at her. Remarkably she didn't chuck me.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Until the Flower is satisfied.

WTF, why would you want to lick that thing?

unless your girl cums like a dude. as in one big o and shes done.

if i let her get off first, shes just on cruise control. shes done. thats no fun for anyone.

Sorry, dude. I didn't know you were gonna be home that night. I'll be more subdued next time.

Ha.

My girl just used to grab my hands so damn hard when I was face deep in it she would nearly rip my hands off, all shaking and shit. :D

One time I nearly suffocated AND had my nose broken at the same time. I'm used to having my head pushed into her pelvis when she cums, but this particular girl was apparently having one hell of an orgasm and she pushed so hard and so far that I couldn't even breathe through my mouth, and I felt my nose crack against her pelvis. It was probably just the cartilage readjusting because no consequences came from it, but my eyes got all watery and for 2 days it hurt every time I blew my nose. :1orglaugh