• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Long a Church attende?

How old were you when you stopped wasting time and money at church? Twenty six thousand children will die of starvation today. Ya think god hears/answers your prayers?

well at least catholic church is more active into humanitarian activities than our useless mosques, who think only to get money and predict some pro war bullshits

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Can we stop this shit already?

I stopped going when i was 9 but I'm not going to harass people who still choose to go. Stop.

I guarantee some of you atheists have been to church since I have.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I guarantee some of you atheists have been to church since I have.
I went to a Unitarian church back in '08, I think. It was actually a really nice experience.

How old were you when you stopped wasting time and money at church? Twenty six thousand children will die of starvation today. Ya think god hears/answers your prayers?

God granted man free-will and instructions as of what to do with it. Especially in the western christian civilized societies of man, people have gone against even the most basic teachings of God and created a hellish reality for themselves, and then have the audacity to then turn around and blame God for doing exactly what he told them NOT to do.

So what some kids don't get enough to eat, or cry alot because their daddy never loved them. God allows ANY humans to exist on this earth DESPITE their nature, not because of it...There is no food shortage on earth, kids starve because other people who have enough to share, and who were given free-will to do so by God, don't share what they have.

Yet and still this is where the"food" comes from to feed your precious kids, from the disgusting pathetic perpetual stench of in-humane animal death factories..

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=125758093979

People....so little regard for the majority of the earths's creatures, but God forbid one of your precious kids or pets miss a meal of other ground up slaughtered animals.

These are the crimes of humanity perpetuated against God's creatures continuously each and everyday to animals that are 100% aware of what is happpening to them, when God said all you need to eat to survive is a fucking apple.

(*notice how the cows look Lisa Ling directly in the eye when she gets out of the car to "visit" the slaughterhouse...also notice all the pre-cautions taken to "keep the animals calm" as they are being led to their deaths)
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Inside-a-Slaughterhouse-Video

And Don't even get me started on the animal testing where MILLIONS of animals needlessly die and are thrown in dumpsters each year in just the cosmetic industry alone.

This is what man is doing to the paradise which he was granted...

So don't blame God for men abusing and neglecting each other, and destroying the gift of life that he was given. Man has made himself into a plague on this earth, and it is only by the most extreme graciousness of God that man is allowed to exist, AT ALL, for his brief moment in time...Amen.

My iphone answered more of my prayers than god has.

How do you know?

I'm not disagreeing, but you didn't show your source for the number of prayers God answered. I'd be interested in the sources that show if God exists and if he does why he answered the prayers. Does he answer them all? Does he answer only some of them? Should I be referring to God as he or she?

It would be best to cite 3 scholarly sources.

I was 24 years old when I really dumped it all but it had taken me quite a long time 'cause I disdn't dumped it alla overnight, I did it step by step.

I stopped going to church when I was 16. I still believe there may be a higher power out there and classify myself as Agnostic. I don't believe in organized religion.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I go for engagements and other rituals. Party before, party after. If I have to spend half an hour or 45 minutes then it is all good. Baptisms, weddings of cousins, all of that shit. Get the day off and party hardy.

I was raised... Baptist I think? Spent my youth going to a Lutheran church however, because it was the only one in the area, and I guess my parents figured Christianity was all more or less the same, so who cares? My family stopped going to church when I was very young. Like single digits. I barely have any real memory of proper services. My memories of church these days mainly consist of funerals and weddings, oh and some piano lessons I had when I was little, as they were done at that same Lutheran church.

I embraced atheism in my early teens. Was pretty belligerent about it too. I mean, I didn't throw it in people's faces, but if people tried to push their religion on me I'd push back about as hard as I could. Eventually I found some vague type of faith within myself. I eschew organized religion, and am not sure what exactly I believe so these days I'm agnostic, and pretty content to not explore the issue further for the most part. There's enough shit to deal with in life that I don't feel compelled to waste time thinking about an afterlife. Maybe I'll worry about it at some point, but now? Meh.