• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Gay Are You

23%

Boricua111118 said:
said 33% for me... tha loading screen scared me too haha I was like hell na im not 100% Gay :D

Me too !

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
xxx182 said:
wow, im in the lead so far. 13% :thefinger

Ditto - "I'm a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Just way too straight for these modern times"

So I'm 40% gay, I don't think it means much but its kind of funny. Like some of you have already mentioned, when it was calculating my score and it kept going up and up, I was thinking, there is no way I'm that gay, then I realized it was just a joke. Funny poll.

guitarman520 said:
23% gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

that seinfeld episode its a classic... lol

"DEFTONEG ITS A 20% GAY!
You are a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Jusy way to straight for these modern times mate!"

so thats why I dont get too much lucky with the ladies, they are all looking for the gay kind of guys... hhhhmmmmm.

I got 26%? I'm surprised it was that high. Most people at work think that next to me Dirty Harry is gay, after all, he lives in SAN FRANCISCO and loves BIG'UNs that can BLOW your HEAD clean off.

haha when the lever was moving all the way up to 100 % gay i thought... this can't be real!!! then it said to click on 'results' and walla!! 26% for me... whew. that was close..