• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How exactly was trump supposed to deal with the illegals?

I get that all the bleeding hearts want to portray this as inhumane with all those pictures of those kids being torn from their parents, but how exactly ARE you supposed to deal with the situation?

At its core (or lip service, depending on your stance) this was supposed to be a deterrent for illegals not to sneak in. If they didn't take some sort of drastic measure to discourage these people from coming in, it would be seen as an express pass to get refugee/immigration status over those who are following the actual procedure to apply for that claim.

If those that follow the rules are being pushed back to the end of the line so these guys that cut in line get preferential/priority treatment, then what incentive is there to follow the rules at all?

Yes, I agree that ripping kids (literally toddlers & babies) is inhumane, I'm not doubting that. My question is though, what alternative is there that would effectively discourage those parents? If the threat of your kids being taken away won't stop you, what will?

According to International Law which up to now the US has abided, if a displaced person sets one foot on US soil they are entitled to apply for political asylum.
From the numbers I heard Tuesday about 90% of those coming here have someone to go to. So you take them in, you DON'T separate them from their kids! Get their info, give them a court date, bus pass & food vouchers and let them go.
BTW Holding these kids separately is costing almost $900 per day per child! And will go way higher by the time they get the needed doctors, social workers, and lawyers. Oh yes each child is legally entitled to legal representation.

You're right, separating parents from their kids is probably the only thing that would deter these people from sneaking in. But it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
Inhumane treatment is never the right thing to do
Actually, it could be interpreted as unconstitutionnal. One could say that separating children from their parents is a violation of the 8th Amendment

First and foremost, complete the border wall to reduce #s coming in.. I realize this won't stop 100% of the crafty bastards but it will help greatly. Once you reduce the #s coming in it will make it easier to deal the ones already here more effectively. Simple

there's a law in place that prevents minors from being held for over 20 days or something, while their parents are held on a federal crime (again, another law) of entering this country illegally.

the obama administration enforced this law in 2014 when there was an influx of people from central america crossing our border.

solution: keep the family units together but deport them immediately.

an appeal for asylum can be made in their own home countries or at any port of U.S. entry.

and of course the democrats, being the disingenuous pieces-of-shit they are, are making political hay of this. What else do they have?

and of course the democrats, being the disingenuous pieces-of-shit they are, are making political hay of this.

Well here's the thing. Our president insisted for days and days and days that there was NOTHING he could do about the situation.
Then all of a sudden miraculously there was!
In the interim the disingenuous piece-of-shit democrats KNEW he was lying. Now the rest of the world does too.
So once again Trump stepped in his own shit and got burned for it.

This however does not deter the faithful. Somehow in their bizarro world the POS democrats are responsible for Trump lying.

And yes of course his opponents will attempt to make political hay out of his prolific (to put it mildly) generation of falsehoods.
Just as republicans would if Trump was a democrat.

georges

Staff member

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
That's an excellent question. IMO, it's impractical and downright dangerous to have an open borders policy. We simply can't let anyone and everyone wander into our nation and sign up for public assistance because things are better here than where they came from. While I don't mind us helping those we can help (those we choose to help), I'm offended that there is an expectation that we must help everyone, while there are more than enough citizens here who need our help. We have veterans who've laid down their lives for this country, who now have broken minds and/or broken bodies, and they're living on the street, forced to rely on a VA medical system that I wouldn't send a dog to... yet, we have these entitled people who believe that they have a right to come here? I'm sorry about the children involved. But their parents put them in that position. And let's be honest... they're being used as innocent pawns. No one wants to make life hard for a child. Their parents and the open borders crowd know this. So the kids are being used to guilt our nation into accepting the children and the parents. ;)

An excellent question. Unfortunately, I don't have an excellent answer. But I do know that open borders, free housing, free food and a free education are not things that the American taxpayer should be saddled with.

That's an excellent question. IMO, it's impractical and downright dangerous to have an open borders policy. We simply can't let anyone and everyone wander into our nation and sign up for public assistance because things are better here than where they came from. While I don't mind us helping those we can help (those we choose to help), I'm offended that there is an expectation that we must help everyone, while there are more than enough citizens here who need our help. We have veterans who've laid down their lives for this country, who now have broken minds and/or broken bodies, and they're living on the street, forced to rely on a VA medical system that I wouldn't send a dog to... yet, we have these entitled people who believe that they have a right to come here? I'm sorry about the children involved. But their parents put them in that position. And let's be honest... they're being used as innocent pawns. No one wants to make life hard for a child. Their parents and the open borders crowd know this. So the kids are being used to guilt our nation into accepting the children and the parents. ;)

An excellent question. Unfortunately, I don't have an excellent answer. But I do know that open borders, free housing, free food and a free education are not things that the American taxpayer should be saddled with.

:goodpost:

georges

Staff member

Indeed indeed :yesyes: :dito:

Indeed indeed :yesyes: :dito:

triple-tag-team ditto :clap:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
and of course the democrats, being the disingenuous pieces-of-shit they are, are making political hay of this.

Well here's the thing. Our president insisted for days and days and days that there was NOTHING he could do about the situation.
In the interim the disingenuous piece-of-shit democrats KNEW he was lying. Now the rest of the world does too.

This however does not deter the faithful. Somehow in their bizarro world the POS democrats are responsible for Trump lying.

And yes of course his opponents will attempt to make political hay out of his prolific (to put it mildly) generation of falsehoods.
He could, at ANY point in time, pick up the phone and change this. That would, of course mean:

1. He would have to take his briefings (Which he doesn't)
2. He would have to care about human rights over PR value (Which he doesn't)
3. He must put both his own country's people and other fellow human over the money he and his cronies make from this crisis. Private prisons etc. are swimming in money, and he is getting his share. Follow the money, stupid.

While I don't mind us helping those we can help (those we choose to help), I'm offended that there is an expectation that we must help everyone, while there are more than enough citizens here who need our help. We have veterans who've laid down their lives for this country, who now have broken minds and/or broken bodies, and they're living on the street, forced to rely on a VA medical system that I wouldn't send a dog to... yet, we have these entitled people who believe that they have a right to come here?

I'm not one of those who want the EU and the Us to welcome everyone.
There are two kind of migrants : Those who want to come here for economical reason, to benefit from our welfare system, which would guarantee them a better life than the life they had where they came from. We dn't have to welcome these ones.
And those who come because if they stay in their country, they are gonna be killed (because there's war, because they are from a minority that's being targeted by the government or by the majority of people, because where they live gangs are everywhere and the police does nothing about it, etc). Not welcoming them would be condemning them to death.

Deport those who came for a better life, welcome those who came not to die

I'm not one of those who want the EU and the Us to welcome everyone.
There are two kind of migrants : Those who want to come here for economical reason, to benefit from our welfare system, which would guarantee them a better life than the life they had where they came from. We dn't have to welcome these ones.
And those who come because if they stay in their country, they are gonna be killed (because there's war, because they are from a minority that's being targeted by the government or by the majority of people, because where they live gangs are everywhere and the police does nothing about it, etc). Not welcoming them would be condemning them to death.

Deport those who came for a better life, welcome those who came not to die

^ I totally agree with this in principle.

but even in that case, there are the proper channels and we have to able to properly vet these people. We just can't handle logistically tens of thousands of people streaming across our border.

Mexico is going to pay for this. They are just olé'ing them through. You watch.

They're on the verge of electing their Hugo Chavez.

religious minorities from the muslim world who are being persecuted should be granted asylum. they should be fast-tracked in fact.

so how does any of that not make the democrats disinegenous pieces-of-shit?

they after all, care for the children.

Attachments

• 35855882_457849624677629_8151839767370137600_n.jpg
    35855882_457849624677629_8151839767370137600_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 102

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Just where is the money supposed to come from to finance this stupidity of letting everyone in?

There are wayyyyyy too many pieholes (politicians AND regular people) oozing out their support for reuniting the families and basically letting anyone and everyone just waltz right on in. I'm not seeing an overflowing donation fest of thousands of dollars from each and everyone of those supporters. Supporting this lunacy with lip service is not going to generate funds to support all these ILLEGALS. Lip service can't be put in the bank. Lip service isn't going to pay for food, clothing, shelter AND attorneys for all these illegals.