• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How exactly was trump supposed to deal with the illegals?

georges

Staff member
Just where is the money supposed to come from to finance this stupidity of letting everyone in?

There are wayyyyyy too many pieholes (politicians AND regular people) oozing out their support for reuniting the families and basically letting anyone and everyone just waltz right on in. I'm not seeing an overflowing donation fest of thousands of dollars from each and everyone of those supporters. Supporting this lunacy with lip service is not going to generate funds to support all these ILLEGALS. Lip service can't be put in the bank. Lip service isn't going to pay for food, clothing, shelter AND attorneys for all these illegals.

Your lucky Dems don't run the house or your taxes would have already been raised to support these criminals. I know this to be true because they have already said it. Good luck using that platform in 2020 LOL.

"Since the passage of the Republicans’ tax bill, and even before it, Democrats have been losing the messaging war. Now that many Americans are seeing the results in their paystubs, it’s even harder for Democrats to make this a winning issue. Voters are seeing the bill’s positive impact and are not likely to oppose it."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanellis/2018/03/09/democrats-release-tax-hike-plan/

We could always blast this song through loudspeakers at the border. It might work :dunno:
You come into this country
You can't get real jobs
Boats and boats and boats of you
Go home you fuckin' slobs

Selling hot dogs on the corner
Selling papers in the street
Pushing, pulling, digging, sweating
Where you come from must be beat

[CHORUS]
You always make us wait
You're the ones we hate
You can't communicate