• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

i just started seeing fleshlights in my local sex store. do you enjoy yours?

Late response...

The FL feels really good when properly lubed up, but it consumes a lot of lube. I like to make my masturbation sessions last several hours (6+ hours isn't uncommon for me), so that's a lot of used lube. I also find it too intense; I come very easily, so unless I've already had 2-3 orgasms in a given day the FL will make me come in under a minute.

I'm currently looking for a toy that's softer and less intense - something I can comfortably use for a long time.

in the shower seems to get my load out the best. but my all time great is when a girl used a ice cube.... i think my toes went blue when i exploded hahaa

I like masturbating using sponge and the streams of water when I am taking a shower.
It feels nice and warm...

Also I like to get an orgasm from rubbing my cock head for quite a while. I am getting nice orgasm from that... :rubbel:

I am mostly shoting into a towel, I have to use a lot of tissue when otherwise....
Sometimes I shoot it onto my self but that really sucks.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
a picture of Chica in one hand and a hand lathered in a age-old recipe involving motor oil, jello powder, 7-Up, and some apple juice

i like to use different lubes for different experiences, everything from moisturizing lotions to tiger balm (very intense :D)...i also used to love jacking off stoned as it greatly enhanced the pleasure and i love to hold out for as long as i can so as to cum as much as possible

i like to use different lubes for different experiences, everything from moisturizing lotions to tiger balm (very intense :D)...i also used to love jacking off stoned as it greatly enhanced the pleasure and i love to hold out for as long as i can so as to cum as much as possible
:eek: dude im glad you've lived to tell the story. did you mix it with lotion or was it just pure TB? AFAIK that stuff is meant for headaches not masturbation. :1orglaugh