• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

take about five dozen eggs..... start puttin em
in a bowl..... mix the Fuck out of em.......
and whadaya get.....?
PENIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!!

Chica if you do one...i'm buying it for sure, im only interested in a fleshlight if its a Chica fleshlight.:nanner:
Hopefully it'll be a buy 1 get 1 free offer, coz i'd wear it out within a week!!:nanner:

I'm going to enjoy a nice long mid-week special tonight with me fleshlight. :thumbsup:

& here's a lil comedy sketch from UK duo Armstrong & Miller about the number one gentlemen's pastime.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IXDOk0vq4aI

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Hopefully it'll be a buy 1 get 1 free offer, coz i'd wear it out within a week!!:nanner:

I'm going to enjoy a nice long mid-week special tonight with me fleshlight. :thumbsup:

& here's a lil comedy sketch from UK duo Armstrong & Miller about the number one gentlemen's pastime.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IXDOk0vq4aI

that's a funny video!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
How do you masturbate?

273664961813727cb9242ce1f33b08267562056.jpg

i just saw this link on another thread...looks interesting!

http://www.jackinworld.com/

Cool site!!

I went for round 2 with my fleshlight. Laying back on my bed looking at a slideshow of pix of ebony babe India on my laptop. I was pumping away on my cock for about 40mins, edging. Was so close to cumming loads of times, but held back, took it slow sometimes, used up plenty of lube rubbing the wet fleshlight over my cock. Then I needed to cum so bent the fleshlight down so it pulled on my cock & I could feel the strong pressure along the length of my shaft as I unloaded into it. Such an intense feeling of release!! The only downside was the clean-up job! Didn’t think it through & as I pulled myself out of the fleshlight what felt like a big cup full of cum poured out all over my cock & balls!! :o

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Cool site!!

I went for round 2 with my fleshlight. Laying back on my bed looking at a slideshow of pix of ebony babe India on my laptop. I was pumping away on my cock for about 40mins, edging. Was so close to cumming loads of times, but held back, took it slow sometimes, used up plenty of lube rubbing the wet fleshlight over my cock. Then I needed to cum so bent the fleshlight down so it pulled on my cock & I could feel the strong pressure along the length of my shaft as I unloaded into it. Such an intense feeling of release!! The only downside was the clean-up job! Didn’t think it through & as I pulled myself out of the fleshlight what felt like a big cup full of cum poured out all over my cock & balls!! :o

wow, sounds like you're getting your money's worth!

clean-up can take a little time. they should give you a bottle brush or something like that...lol

Just the standard hand job for me. No pun intend, HAHAHA. But seriously though that is usually me. I have thought about the fleshlight though. Anybody give them the thumbs up or down? Heaps of people on this forum seem to be using then and enjoying them, but is that the generally consensus? Would love to hear from some people, there honest opinion.

If you’ve read my last few posts kewlio65 you’ll know I’m a recent convert to fleshlight. Would definitely recommend them its almost like discovering masturbating for the first time again!! There are quite a few different types, I went for a Mocha Wonder Wave Lady, its ribbed on the inside. I found it a bit tight at first but once I got the hang of how much lube to use I got on a lot better!