• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how do i show my signature?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You have to click the show sig checkbox at the end.of.every.post.
I.know.It's.tiring.
But you hafta do it each time.

But you hafta do it each time.

it's just something that you get used to and it comes automatic.

much like crying after masturbation.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
it's just something that you get used to and it comes automatic.

much like crying after masturbation.

Heeey! Speak for yourself. I'm usually busy cleaning my fleshlight and keeping her self esteem up directly after masturwanktion. Then I refill my drink and my cares are left for another day.

Sorta like the nanomachines in Metal Gear Solid 4 that suppress emotions. If you turn them off it all comes flooding back and reality becomes a pretty fucked up place. Well.. it IS a pretty fucked up place. A bunch of people running around ignoring a financial crisis, complaining about their shamwow's and snuggie purchases. Stocking up their liquor cabinets and pointing at the destruction while the world teeters on the brink around them, never really caring to learn what a 'world economy' is and how it matters if WE fail. They Wonder if they need a digital converter box for their old assed TV's, continue to pray hardcore, paying no mind to the elephant in the living room.
So to speak.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
^^ Does one need to ask moderators to enable the signature control so as to use the picture of a signature? The one who made my signature is offline right now. I would really like to start using the picture he made.

Would someone please show how this is done? How does one go about it? I have been trying for an hour and 15 minutes with no success.

Thanks. :hatsoff: :bowdown:

there has got to be a way so it stays turned on to show your signature.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Never mind. I found out eventually from another thread that one can use imagevenue, then link the url to one's signature insert page. Now I just need to find out how to make it bigger. That I won't be able to figure out on my own as I do not speak computer.

Someone PM'd me the signature he had made.

I have found out there are those who know, and those who don't know, in this world, and those who know don't want to share their knowledge.

I really do not have hours to pore over reams of information of how to's. I do, however, have no qualms about repping anyone who would type in a few words of advice, rather than tell me "it's up to you."

This is what it looks like at present. If I had the time to work out how to make a signature, I wouldn't be asking for assistance in the first place. :hatsoff:

Age has nothing to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you copy the link from the sig maker then paste it on the edit sigature white box then put the
at the end of the link, if you want it center put
CENTER]
the end of the link. Press preview link to see if it show up then then press save changes. When you post on the tread tick the show signature below the message box then press submit post below the show signature, not the one below message box. Hopefully it should work.​