• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do I make thread?

I knew to the boards and need to make a new thread. Really I like it here but I dont no how to do this. I wants to meat sash grey and hide in her bushes but do not no how to start thread to c how i reach her! Please help!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It would be funnier if it didn't have your join date and post count right there for us to see.

Basic Bread Recipe

Prep Time: 2.5 hr or more Cook Time: 30 min Total Time: 3 hrs Servings: 1 loaf

Ingredients:

3/4 oz. active dried yeast Heavy pinch of sweetener consisting of sugar, spoonful of honey or dark corn syrup (just to kick-start the yeast) 2 cups warm water (about 115 degrees, F, is good) 2 pounds (approximately) bread flour 1 Tablespoon salt A little extra flour for dusting

Preparation Instructions: Mix the sweetener with the warm water until dissolved. Add the yeast, and stir again, until dissolved.

Combine the salt with most of the flour - leave out about 6 ounces or so. In the bowl of a large capacity heavy duty stand mixer (or in a bowl or even on the table for you purists), mix the water into 1 pound of the salted flour until well combined. Mix well to start incorporating air. This step will assist in the final rise you will get. Add the rest of the salted flour, and mix again until the flour is incorporated.

At this point, turn out the dough ...

Oh wait, you said THREAD.

nvm

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Bracelets made from thread, also called friendship bracelets, seem to come in and out of fashion on a regular basis. Homemade ones are typically the work of preteen and teen girls, although boys make and wear them, too. They are a cheap and relatively easy activity that can be used to fill time on a long car trip or rainy afternoon. Thread bracelets can be woven, braided or knotted in a variety of ways. One of the simplest of these methods is called the Chinese staircase or twister.

Read more: How to Make Bracelets Out of Thread | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4460535_make-thread-bracelets.html#ixzz2MkOwRVS7

Mayhem

Banned
Tread Lightly!’s core focus is on supporting and encouraging stewardship from those engaged in outdoor recreation on America’s lands and waterways. The organization offers unique programs and services to help remedy growing recreation issues.

The methods are different for making linen thread and are still different again for making silk thread and rayon.A single spun ply of cotton is not "stable", so a minimum of two spun strands are re-spun in the opposite direction, to make a 2-ply thread, unless you're doing "Navajo plying", in which case the single strand is hand-chained (see chain-stitch crochet) and the result re-spun in the opposite direction to make a 3-ply thread.

I knew to the boards and need to make a new thread. Really I like it here but I dont no how to do this. I wants to meat sash grey and hide in her bushes but do not no how to start thread to c how i reach her! Please help!

So today I:

Stood in line for a foodie documentary, but didn’t get in.

Undeterred, I chose to placate said nutri-instincts and went for Thai food in Buck Town.

Then, I went with the girlfriend to go buy an overpriced purse (for her, not me [not that there's anything wrong with that]).

Following this, we walked to Humbolt Park and sought out a small, independent latin grocery store, a bodega of sorts, in search of kind-of-cool-sorta-indie, underground chili peppers that you’ve probably never heard of.

Mission accomplished, we celebrated our victory with some locally-made, sustainable fruit-filled pie. Raspberry Peach.

After leaving the left-wing, eco-friendly sector, we went to Urban Outfitters, but found nothing to spend our trust-fund monies on. Your finances remain intact for another day, papa.

Then, I had a Starbucks. Yes, I consumed a corporation, not just a drink.

To cap things off, I went to another documentary which was the story of a group of Chicagoites trying to fight big business and city hall to save their block(s) from demolition and unjust corporate appropriation. Snide remarks aside, it was really fucking good.

I feel like over this 24 hr period, I’ve lived the early-forties, just a few years removed from being age-appropriate. Funnily enough, it wasn’t until I arrived home and contemplated my day that I started to hate myself. For the most part, today was still a good day.

Thank you Chicago. Thank you for turning me into the people I hate, and yearn to ignore on the street.

Sigh ... :anonymous