• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do I get a fancy sig?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dirkinglurk I did miss you so. Welcome back. What did they feed you while you were in jail?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
There are fancy sigs on this board? I all see are badly photoshopped pictures of half naked women with a username plastered all over it.

There are fancy sigs on this board? I all see are badly photoshopped pictures of half naked women with a username plastered all over it.

:why:

At least people try to make decent sigs. Everyone don't have your skills.

Instead of bashing them maybe you should try to encourage them to improve.

:2 cents:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
ARy only makes sigs for himself and Alex.

And DOA. His siggy might be my favorite.

And I meant to make one for STDiva but I've been busy lately. My signatures aren't anything spectacular. If anything, they're repetitive. But I still like them. :thumbsup:

You have to be the most miserable, smug person here. Why do you continue to post? All you ever do is whine, bitch, and moan... about everything. Christ, you're more fucking negative than I am. Obviously, your parents didn't hug you enough as a child.

You make beautiful signatures. Here's a sticker and a hug. Is that better?

You go to the sigarshop and buy one... no, wait... what was the question again?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Just sign up on photobucket and upload, crop, add little basic designs to your photo, then copy and paste it to your sig box. If that doesn't help then ask good ol Dr B:)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
:why:

At least people try to make decent sigs. Everyone don't have your skills.

Instead of bashing them maybe you should try to encourage them to improve.

:2 cents:
It´s not like i haven´t tried to encourage people to improve. A couple of years ago i started a thread where people could ask questions, post tutorials and tips about graphics. I got no replies. A couple of weeks ago i started a thread where i asked if people were interested in using the freeones blog function to post tutorials about graphics, video editing, or anything else that could be interesting. I got no replies. It´s pretty hard to help people improving when they have no interest in improving.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I still don't have that sig. Somebody please change this with your freeones powers.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
buy one from the sig shop.

14.95 gets you a flash sig.
2 dolla gets you a regular one.