• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Different Would America be Today if the CSA Won?

This is not a political discussion. I am merely asking everyone how different it would be.

Personally, I think the racism stuff would a LOT less, and I think (northern) America would be way different. As it stands, I think the system is messed up.

This is not a political discussion. I am merely asking everyone how different it would be.
We'd just have a worse group of self-righteous hypocrites running the country.

I know there are the "south will rise againers" out there but at least losing the Civil War suspended their belief in some righteous entitlement and they weren't emboldened by victory. I suppose during slavery there wasn't any racism when you consider what the paradigm was.:cool: Who would be complaining about racism and to whom??
I think the system is messed up.

:dunno:There's always suicide.

We'd just have a worse group of self-righteous hypocrites running the country.

I know there are the "south will rise againers" out there but at least losing the Civil War suspended their belief in some righteous entitlement and they weren't emboldened by victory. I suppose during slavery there wasn't any racism when you consider what the paradigm was.:cool: Who would be complaining about racism and to whom??

:dunno:There's always suicide.

or revolt

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
*enters*

*reads*

*leaves*

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Copycat!

there will be alot of collateral or collective damage. no one will be spared/

Ahhh..I see. And the purpose of the "jester" again? To fix something that is "messed up"?:confused::rolleyes:

or revolt

Are you smoking crack?

The American people have a built in peaceful revolt that takes place every four years. What happens? A large percentage cant be bothered to stop watching American Idol long enough to participate.

And those who do mindlessly vote either Republicans or Democrats into office.

So you are telling me that these same Americans who cant be bothered to separate ass from couch to drive on the world's finest highways to punch a video screen button are now going to revolt against the most powerful military on the planet? Bullshit.

Lots of ways to get change in this nation. Thats not one of them.

So you are telling me that these same Americans who cant be bothered to separate ass from couch to drive on the world's finest highways to punch a video screen button are now going to revolt against the most powerful military on the planet? Bullshit.

No. What he's saying is the people who are not content with getting up from their laptop computer, driving on the world finest highways, in the richest nation, with unprecedented opportunity for the individual are the one's pissed enough to do something.

Point being...the same clowns who wouldn't be happy about anything in any event.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
The rest of the world would have kicked our ass a long time ago if the South had won. In fact I believe that the Civil War would never had been over UNTIL the North eventually won.

There is actually a movie about this. C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America is the movie and the tag line is what if the South won the Civil War?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The Communists would have won and there would be no more war. Thanks a lot, America.

you dont live in America.

Not only do I live in the US, I've lived in every region of the country at one time or another in my lifetime. But you're probably confusing having the best system with over population and/or congestion. Because there are too many cars or the municipality has a hard time projecting for growth in infrastructure doesn't mean we don't objectively have the best network of highways in the world.

Are you smoking crack?

The American people have a built in peaceful revolt that takes place every four years. What happens? A large percentage cant be bothered to stop watching American Idol long enough to participate.

And those who do mindlessly vote either Republicans or Democrats into office.

Lots of ways to get change in this nation. Thats not one of them.

OK, I'm not saying the American people should revolt, but your factually wrong.

lets say that Americans weren't so fucking lazy, just for a second. We have a population of over 300 million right? ok

Our military may be the most technologically advanced in the world, but its not the largest. We've got a total of about 3 million personnel if you count all active and reserve units. On top of that we have roughly 800,000 Law Enforcement personnel working in the US.

You really think that 3.8 million people can put down a force of lets say half the population? or even so much as a sixth?

now of course the revolt would be totally disorganized, but even then the US Govt would be over-powered. and you also have to think about the numbers of Military and LEO personnel that would desert and join the ranks of the people.

its like when people become worried that the Govt will go house to house and take away our guns. It's numerically impossible for that to happen. there just isn't enough man power to do it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
When did this become a Harry Turtledove forum...anyways, the CSA would be asking the North for bailout money, and the hit movie down there would be Wayne's World, the North would still win though, we had cooler uniforms!