• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How come alot of people hate nightclubs?

I didnt know a lot of people hate nightclubs. I think nightclubs are only good to go to when you are going with a woman you already know. I dont think they are good places to meet people. For the simple fact that I cant hear myself talk in them and it drives me insane.

Well for a lot of people they feel like the whole nightclub scene is fake. A lot chicks go just to boost their egos, reject guys,etc. For me personally I think there are ok to go to every once in a while.

Mayhem

Banned
I didnt know a lot of people hate nightclubs. I think nightclubs are only good to go to when you are going with a woman you already know. I dont think they are good places to meet people. For the simple fact that I cant hear myself talk in them and it drives me insane.

*dingdingding* We have a winner. :thumbsup:

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Where's the poll on this question?

I don't mind nightclubs, I don't go to them all too often, but if I do I tend to either enjoy myself and my drinks or leave. Pretty simple.

Shit music + drunk/stoned people + very expensive drinks

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
For me it is the people that go there. Guys trying to be cool and chicks that hang out in packs. Just a room full of awkwardness.

I live in an area where there is a large Indian population. They love to drink since the liquor stores are crowded on the weekends and they buy heavy. Funny thing is that I never see them in the bars or clubs. This guy I know does plumbing on the side. He told me that they build little clubs in their basements with full bar set up, lighting, music systems, all of that. They rotate parties from one place to another just to show them off.

I wasn't aware of people hating nightclubs, or do you mean a social gathering place where people are obnoxious, the music sucks donkey and the drinks are way overpriced? Yeah, Dave & Buster's suck dick!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I don't know...going someplace you can't sit down, it way overpacked, and the drinks cost a small fortune ($25 for a watered down rum and coke..) and if you try to get table service you're going to get wacked $200 bucks for a $24 bottle of bacardi.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
There's only one thing worse than a night club ...... and that's a Fetish night club!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
There's only one thing worse than a night club ...... and that's a Fetish night club!

Oh I don't know....the right one can be loads of fun. Especially the ones with real playrooms. ;-)

you guys are obviously going to the wrong night clubs! :D

i agree that a lot can be full of pretentious twats who go to be seen and the music sucks, but give me a dark room with a killer sound system, quality electro music, a group of friends and a crowd that go to dance and have a good time and not to try and look cool and that is what i call a nightclub!

I'll give you three words describing why people hate them.

TFC (Too Fucking Costly) you need a mortgage to buy a couple of drinks in the damn places. FUCK THAT SHIT!. It's cheaper to party at home. And booze (if you like that sort of thing) is cheaper to buy elsewhere and bring it home than to buy it in a Nightclub. More money to be saved by partying at home. AND more privacy as well hehe.

Hey maybe this is just me, being a cheap skate haha but that's how I see it.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
A club is only as good as the people in it.
Good people are in short supply these days, sadly.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
-shitty music thats always too loud
-obnoxious men
-losers trying to pick up
-overpriced drinks
-too crowded
-cover fees
-aggressive men/risk of being drugged (four of my gf's have gotten drugged at the club and wound up in the hospital)

Overall, a not fun environment that seems to attract sleazeballs. Sure, always exceptions, but since I'm never looking to pick up, a nite at a pub with friends, or even hosting a party at home makes more sense.