• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How come almost every redhead in the industry is a fake?

I want to find more redheads. I search for them on here and specify red hair. 90% of the results are fake fucking redheads. They're natural brunettes or blondes that have dyed their hair red and it's obvious and fake. I want genuine gingers that are natural redheads. There's no way to specify NATURAL redheads when I search for redheads on here or anywhere else. The fake redheads piss me off and it's really obvious that they're fake. Why isn't there a way to separate the natural redheads from the fake redheads on here or anywhere else?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I want to find more redheads. I search for them on here and specify red hair. 90% of the results are fake fucking redheads. They're natural brunettes or blondes that have dyed their hair red and it's obvious and fake. I want genuine gingers that are natural redheads. There's no way to specify NATURAL redheads when I search for redheads on here or anywhere else. The fake redheads piss me off and it's really obvious that they're fake. Why isn't there a way to separate the natural redheads from the fake redheads on here or anywhere else?
:facepalm: My answer to this is simple. Absolute rubbish. :facepalm:

... I don't think Jayme Langford, Lacy Lennon, Bianca Beauchamp or Laurie L'Oranger (Penthouse October 1982) are "fake" redheads. Not in the very least.

Laurie L'Oranger ❤️ ❤️

198210-ph2191e-laurieloranger_13.jpg
198210-ph2191e-laurieloranger_12.jpg
198210-ph2191e-laurieloranger_16.jpg
198210-ph2191e-laurieloranger_06.jpg

======
Laurie L'Oranger_15.jpg
Laurie L'Oranger_PH June 1982.jpg

You need to look at her pubic hair!

We like to make you work for your redheads, that's why.

Now for the pan-ultimate ... if only we had pictures of Emma Hix as a redhead. Wow! Wouldn't the OP be surprised. :LOL:

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As a former red head...before it turned gray, and fell out, I can only think it's this.
#1) There aren't isn't as many natural red heads as blondes and brunettes,
#2) A female red head is either smoking hot, or totally not.
There never seems to be an in between for gingers. Skinny as a flagpole, or over weight.
I have no evidence or proof, but it is something that I have noticed over the years.
So to be clear, this is my opinion, not evidence based info.

If you're shocked at the redheads, just wait until you find out about all the fake blondes. :eek:

Same with blondes. They are rare hair colors. You can tell from someone's eyebrows what their real hair color is. You don't have to go down the slippery lane to find it out.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Same with blondes. They are rare hair colors. You can tell from someone's eyebrows what their real hair color is. You don't have to go down the slippery lane to find it out.
How many ladies do you know that shave off most of their eyebrows and use a eyebrow pencil? Yes, it's a bad move on what they do (as dust, and sediment and other issues can get into their eyes) .. But it is a known reality.

Here's another redhead that the OP may like.

Eden Riley aka Eden DD

Eden.jpg

How many ladies do you know that shave off most of their eyebrows and use a eyebrow pencil? Yes, it's a bad move on what they do (as dust, and sediment and other issues can get into their eyes) .. But it is a known reality.

Here's another redhead that the OP may like.

Eden Riley aka Eden DD

View attachment 917821
Eden is lovely. She's actually very pretty.

I used to be a frequent poster in 2010 and have posted several threads related to her. Funny, it's been 11 years since.