• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how can you increase the size of your dick withouy buying anything?

^
:yesyes: And with summer around the corner, we all need to get out, start running and try to "rediscover" the inner abdominal six-packs that we all (used to) have in order to make the ladies ~cream~ .....

I would opt for surgery to "enhance" my donger 1" inch in length and 1" in width :o I fully support chicks' getting implants, so I won't be hypocritical with surgery for myself someday..

Prayer.

But remember God always answers your prayers in one of three ways: yes, no or not now. So you know, never give up hope. :1orglaugh

Take a picture of it, but in the back ground include scaled down models of things. Like a model airplane or a couple of Hot Wheels cars. People will think you're King Kong!

Hang out at a nudist midget resort. :thumbsup:

we all need to get out, start running and try to "rediscover" the inner abdominal six-packs that we all (used to) have in order to make the ladies ~cream~ .....

Used to have? What the hell are you talking about? I have a six-pack in my stomach right now, and another one waiting in the fridge. :beer:

God always answers your prayers in one of three ways: yes, no or not now.

So you're saying that God is a fortune teller 8 ball? :dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Take a picture of it, but in the back ground include scaled down models of things. Like a model airplane or a couple of Hot Wheels cars. People will think you're King Kong!

Don't encourage more penis pictures!!!!

You could try dressing it up in a metal pipe like this idiot.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Man Gets Penis Stuck in Steel Pipe; Firemen Called

There’s no tactful way to relate this story, so here it is: A UK man got his penis so horribly stuck inside of a steel pipe Tuesday that it took seven firefighters and a metal grinder to get it out. The man had initially been rushed to a hospital, but doctors were unable to remove the pipe because restricted blood flow had caused the penis to become too aroused, the Sun reports.

It took firefighters 30 minutes to cut the pipe off, leaving the penis within bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed. “It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand,” said one fireman.

Continued at link..
http://www.newser.com/story/77709/man-gets-penis-stuck-in-steel-pipe-firemen-called.html

shave! Adds an inch and works out great for me :D

Make a rub using coarse salt and iron filings and massage it into your erect penis...

...then realize you were much happier with the way it was.

Short answer: you can't. Shaving sometimes gives the illusion that you're bigger, but that's about it.