• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Put simply, the election will be all about Obama and whether the public feels he deserves four more years. If his record is actually any good, he can run on it but I got a major feeling his excellency's campaign is going to be all negative on the Rep. candidate and not a peep about his record so far.

I mean
1. Countless apologies to our enemies.
2. Restricting Catholic organization's freedom of religion by imposing his own views on them that they have to pay for abortions, either directly or indirectly.
3. Fast and Furious, an op designed to create the mess it did create, thousands of dead Mexicans and so far one border patrol agent dead so as to create the furor needed to bring more restrictive gun laws.
4. Unemployment still about 9% when we were told it wouldn't go above 8% if their stimulus packaged passed.
5. The old "we must pass it to know what's in it" Health Care "Reform" bill that now it's been reported that, to put it mildly, is going to cost a lot more (A LOT MORE) than we were told (they said it was going to be under a trillion..... nope)
6. Iran thumbing its nose at the U.S. and the UN and is close to develop a nuke, if they haven't done so already...and I'm going by what the Iranians are saying. I know we were told Saddam had WMD's (the troops did find some nerve gas shells, just not by the warehousefull, most likely forgotten or overlooked by the Russians who helped him hide them). So if we end up bombing Iran and oops, no nukes, then fuck, the sonofabitch I'm-on-a-jihad kept braging they were real close.
7. Siding with illegal immigrants versus the border states by suing border states that dared to enforce immigration laws.
8. Gitmo still open!
9. We're stil in Iraq!
10. Ditto Afghanistan! (oh, but he's doing his darnest to loose that one, so libs must be happy with that)
11. Apologies to our enemies, but our friends (U.K., Israel) fuck those guys.
12. Gas prices... which affect the prices of just about everything else. And though it might take a while to get the drilling going, the sooner we get started, the sooner we'll benefit from it. In fact, I do remember in the 90's the Clinton administration refusing to allow more drilling because "it's going to take too long anyway" or something like that, well, had we started back then we would have producing by the mid 00's.

And I'm hungry so I can't think of anything else for now.

:goodpost: :clap:

It would be amuch shorter list to actually list the promises he's kept...

The things that pissed me off the most there the whole "transparency" thing and being fiscally responsible after bashing Bush on being secretive and spending too much money. Not to mention the health care fiasco, which he jammed through Congress saying we needed it to save money. Just this week, the CBO says now it will COST almost $2 trillion extra over the next 10 years.

Good job BHO. Spending us farther into debt while breaking your promises.... with leadership like that, who needs enemies.

:goodpost: :clap:

The largest effort I have ever seen to say absolutely nothing.

And vaniila ice cream cause howdy doody boiled the suez canal..........

:facepalm:

Not really.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

That's not what the CBO said, the CBO infact said the OPPOSITE. You are confusing GROSS COSTS with NET COSTS by discounting revenues and cost savings.

http://news.yahoo.com/cbo-cuts-cost-estimate-obama-healthcare-law-012952341.html

Between, President's don't spend money, only Congress can - infact all spending bills originate in the House and Obama cannot spend a dime unless it's appropriated by Congress.

Also, other than the stimulus there hasn't been a net increase in spending. The deficits are big because of continuing tax cuts and the effects of recession.

297db74844.jpg

How dare you introduce facts into this conversation:mad:

How dare you introduce facts into this conversation:mad:

:1orglaugh I love how the right wing idiots in this thread just scan right over the facts. Like they have a fact allergy, full of words until facts are posted and then they are nowhere to be found or can't repsond to them.

Might as well add this one to the reasoning as well...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I normally don''t get involved in political discussions here, but I did want to comment on how amusing it is that Democrats are so smug in regards to the forthcoming election. Given Obama's track record during his presidency, I find it baffling that so many people think he's all but unbeatable come November. Believing that none of the Republican challengers could possibly unseat him is incredibly naïve.

DR. B

Closed Account
^^^ This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list.

Name one president in the last 50 years where they have helped the people.

-Interstate Highway System Created by Dwight D. Eisenhower (Without, Or country would be in shambles, and we would not be where we are now)
-Equal Pay Act of 1963 and Fair Labor Standards Act both signed by John F. Kennedy
-Voting Rights Act signed by Lyndon Johnson
-Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, Earned Income Tax Credit, North American Free Trade Agreement, Defense of Marriage Act, State Children's Health Insurance Program all signed by Bill Clinton
-Americans with Disabilities Act signed by George H.W. Bush
-

Obama will probably win. I don't think he's disliked enough and the Republican candidates aren't strong enough. Doesn't matter much anyway—both parties are shit and hardly different from one another.

-Interstate Highway System Created by Dwight D. Eisenhower (Without, Or country would be in shambles, and we would not be where we are now)
-Equal Pay Act of 1963 and Fair Labor Standards Act both signed by John F. Kennedy
-Voting Rights Act signed by Lyndon Johnson
-Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, Earned Income Tax Credit, North American Free Trade Agreement, Defense of Marriage Act, State Children's Health Insurance Program all signed by Bill Clinton
-

-Voting Rights Act signed by Lyndon B. Johnson

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Why did you just quote your own post and then say exactly the same fucking thing below it? Are you some type of damn moron?

Attention whore much?

I normally don''t get involved in political discussions here, but I did want to comment on how amusing it is that Democrats are so smug in regards to the forthcoming election. Given Obama's track record during his presidency, I find it baffling that so many people think he's all but unbeatable come November. Believing that none of the Republican challengers could possibly unseat him is incredibly naïve.

I believe that a Republican can beat Obama, just not these Republican candidates. Have you been up keeping on this shit? it's a fucking clown show over there on the GOP side. I would be much more worried if Daniels, Christie or Jeb Bush were running, now these are serious candidates.

Four more years! Four more years! Even you conservatives have to admit this is one hell of a video

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fact of the matter is this: people are better off than they were four years ago. The economy is coming back, and people aren't going to risk a complete retooling of the system while it is recovering. Four more years of Obama.

I believe that a Republican can beat Obama, just not these Republican candidates. Have you been up keeping on this shit? it's a fucking clown show over there on the GOP side. I would be much more worried if Daniels, Christie or Jeb Bush were running, now these are serious candidates.

Four more years! Four more years! Even you conservatives have to admit this is one hell of a video

Really good video and great narrating by Tom Hanks. Thanks for posting. :hatsoff: