• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Winter Olympian

Miss Vancouver 2010

• Total voters
Re: Best Looking Winter Olympian

Actually, quite a few missing on that list...

I agree. I watched curling 1 or 2 nights ago & I have to say that the Dupont sisters of the Danish team, the Russian team & a few others looked quite nice.

Then there's the speed skaters & short trackers, the ... I could go on for a while.

Yeah I saw them on TV Friday and they are smokin', but I can't find any images of them. I searched Russian Women Curling team and the images I found were not the hotties on the ice.

Use wikipedia, then copy their names written in cyrillic (Russian alphabet) & use google. I haven't found much yet, but more than I would have found if I had used their names written in our own alphabet. ;)

Every one of the girls in this poll, aside from Vonn -- if you saw them in a bar, you'd look right past em. Quit elevating a girl's hotness just because she's entered the world of sport.

Only 1 girl in the Olympics today is hot enough to transcend the sporting world, and its Tanith Belbin. Vonn is a solid 2nd, but Tanith is gorgeous. Like...crazy model gorgeous.
And this poll left her out. F'ing terrible.

Only 1 girl in the Olympics today is hot enough to transcend the sporting world, and its Tanith Belbin. Vonn is a solid 2nd, but Tanith is gorgeous. Like...crazy model gorgeous.
And this poll left her out. F'ing terrible.
Belbin doesn't do anything to me. I only picked girls I like. It's a shame I did not include Hege Bøkko. But this thread is here to drop names and exchange opinions. :hatsoff:

I actually agree with most of the people that are adding hotties in. The original list is actually very week compared to the entire selection out there. Claire Bidez is certainly hotter then all 7, but theres at least 10 others that are ahead of the 7 listed. I suggest we all boycott this olympic hottie vote out of blatant discrimination to the others

Every one of the girls in this poll, especially Vonn -- if you saw them in a bar, you'd look right past em. Quit elevating a girl's hotness just because she's entered the world of sport.

I corrected the sentence for you. :thumbsup:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

This is going to sound really, really weird, but if I had a peen, I'd totally be boinking Johnny Weir right now. :D

Well, I actually have a peen (it be a small peen, but it be a peen none-the-less) and it's not boinking Johnny Weir right now. Does it want to? Of course. I mean, who wouldn't want to stick their throbbing cock inside of a prancing elf that dresses like a flamboyant forest creature from an erotically homosexual fairytale? But, sadly, we can only dream. SIIIIIGH, and dream we do. :sleep:

Kiira Korpi, Lindsey Vonn, and Susanna Pöykiö are my top choices for best looking winter olympian from the choices provided; but, if I had to judge only on the pictures that GregCentauro listed, I would pick (1) Kiira Korpi.

Not all, but some other female, winter olympians that were not listed on this poll that I think are pretty are...

Gabriela Soukalova (Czech Republic: 2010 olympic participant in biathlon)
http://sport.idnes.cz/foto.asp?r=biatlon&foto1=BUR28e945_DSC01567.jpg
http://mestojablonec.cz/cs/mestsky-...ktualni-zpravy/zlata-juniorka-na-radnici.html

Tessa Virtue (Canada: 2010 olympic participant in ice dancing)
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/2008/OCTOBER/INDEX.PHP