• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Tennis players

Who is the hottest female tennis player?

• Maria Sharapova

Votes: 65 34.4%
  • Ana Ivanovic

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Maria Kirilenko

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Daniela Hantuchova

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Ashley Harkleroad

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Elena Dementieva

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Dominika Cibulkova

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Caroline Wozniacki

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Jelena Jankovic

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Either of the Williams sisters

Votes: 9 4.8%

• Total voters

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: Hottest Tennisplayers

Is it me but I would still love to double up on Venus and Serena Williams, sorry that is how I feel and I am sticking to it. Both of them are alright in my books..not saying I have a whole volume but you know what I mean.

Re: Hottest Tennisplayers

Sharapova and Ivanovic.
Then there's a second tier with Harkleroad, Jankovic, and a bunch of others.

Re: Hottest Tennis Babe ???

I had to shout out to Bethanie Mattek-Sands, because damn, at the Hopman Cup the other day she was smokin' lookin' like a mini Penthouse Pet Lydia Schone. :rubbel:

If i forget that I don't like penis too much and that I do like tits too much, top male players are much more hotter than female players. Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Verdasco are much hotter than average people. The same for Safin in the recent past. Can't say the same of female tennis players. Think about it.

If i forget that I don't like penis too much and that I do like tits too much, top male players are much more hotter than female players. Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Verdasco are much hotter than average people. The same for Safin in the recent past. Can't say the same of female tennis players. Think about it.

Am I missing something here?

Re: Hottest female tennis player?

Close call in the poll between Sharapova and Ivanovic, the hottest 2 tennis chicks since Kournikova.
Flavia Pennetta is hot.
pennetta31.jpg