• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
tumblr_m8pq195Wsd1r8ihoao1_1280.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
How often do I have to say this?! Goomoo, can you please stop hotlinking so many pics in here? Especially without names? Small thumbs are okay, but it's annoying to have the complete screen filled with a pic and have to scroll so much just to get to the next post! :crash:

This is not a picture posting thread, but a link posting thread!

Hey Ace, you think you can do better than this guy on Marjorie? :D ;)
http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/101813/smps/
Of course I can ! They didn't calling me "Ace" for nothing :D.

I let you have her.

But I'll keep Kim Diamond / Gia Moore ALL for MYSELF!! Look at this gorgeous face! I love those eyes! And then that super fine curvy body!
:heart: http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/101813/smx/ :heart:
Damn ! She look yummy ! :drool1:

Tila boobieeeeeeessss !!!! :drool2:
http://gals.shemaleprivate.com/grooby/CanadaTgirl/430/1.html

How often do I have to say this?! Goomoo, can you please stop hotlinking so many pics in here? Especially without names? Small thumbs are okay, but it's annoying to have the complete screen filled with a pic and have to scroll so much just to get to the next post! :crash:

This is not a picture posting thread, but a link posting thread!

Really where does it say that is has to be a link posting thread!??? That is one fucking hot pic, love to see that cum by, while scrolling, gets me in the right mood. Just links are quite boring I think! Best would be an amazing pic like that and ALSO a link + name. Especially a name would be nice!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
But it's so huge! Why not posting a smalleer pic or a thumbnail?

And it's annoying to just have single pics. We want sample galleries with more than one pic. No name no nothing, we don't know who it is nor where it's from. This is not the idea of this thread OR messageboard! Actually hotlinking single pics used to be against the rules even! Not sure if it still is though.

I like it, there are not 10 pics like that in a row, that might be annoying yes. This is just a lovely sexy pic, and yes it is huge. The more you can enjoy her beauty. "We want sample galleries with more than one pic" You are not speaking for every one here, I loved that pic, got me hard and horny and that is why I am here in the first place.

Yes I like to see galleries as well, the more pics the better, absolutely. Would have been nice if he shared a link and a name. I am not telling people what to do or how to post, for one I did not create this thread, and second I am glad people are sharing in the first place. Each in their own way.

Seriously, how difficult can it be for everyone to meet in the middle. Post a ( a, as in one) reasonably sized picture, the name of the person, and the link for more.
As much as some of you hate having to scroll ALL THE WAY to the next post, I hate clicking on a link for a chick I have no interest in.

But it's so huge! Why not posting a smalleer pic or a thumbnail?

And it's annoying to just have single pics. We want sample galleries with more than one pic. No name no nothing, we don't know who it is nor where it's from. This is not the idea of this thread OR messageboard! Actually hotlinking single pics used to be against the rules even! Not sure if it still is though.

sorry am new to the forum I will post smaller photos next time as for the name i had her first name and a link to a model profile I found on a cool site, but will try not to be so huge in the future:)