• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I saw the first pic on this page and thought it could be a fake!! :eek:
some of the thumbs are missing but the big pics work
http://www.cleantranny.com/gallery/bobs-tgirls2/0727-d9/index.html

then i found another set
http://www.cleantranny.com/gallery/bobs-tgirls2/0726-y8/index.html
wow!!!

Yeah she's beautiful! Have seen this gallery a few times already. Was stunned everytime. Dunno if I opened a thread for because I'm not sure if I knew her name. Right now I can't remember a name though. :o

Yeah she's beautiful! Have seen this gallery a few times already. Was stunned everytime. Dunno if I opened a thread for because I'm not sure if I knew her name. Right now I can't remember a name though. :o

ok did some searching (should have done it before :facepalm:) and you have posted the same links.

looks like she is Thais Anderson
she looks very different in other pics. not as striking with the blonde hair and blue eyes. shes more tanned and has pics as a brunette

there is another forum with load of pics if you search for the name

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Ahh yeah Thais Anderson. There rings a bell, I think.

No need to facepalm yourself. ;) You're not really supposed to search in this thread before posting a link. If you discover a girl you like, post it.

Except you wanna open a new thread. There you better search before opening a duplicate thread! :D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I think it's Patricia Sereia?

Oooh damn I have seen her in Rogue Adventures 25 and wondered what her name was! It only said Patricia, but I couldn't find more! :( I fell in love with her immediately! She is perfect! She has such a cute face, perfect body and super sexy moaning! :bowdown: :drool2:

Ahh I have seen that scene before. But c'mon who the hell can remember all those Asian ladyboys and their (often) weird names? :crash: :o

Could anyone Id this hottie? I want to find more of her really bad, and any help would be great.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: