• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hottest shemale

If you like to watch a tranny have sex with a man then you like to watch 2 guys having sex. Just because the man has long hair and breast doesn't make it any less homo sexual. IT IS STILL TWO GUYS HAVING SEX. Watching a tranny and a woman having sex is different but still weird considering you are looking at the man in make up and boobs in a sexual way.

So for all of you making up excuses that you "think they are hot" but arent gay just admit it you like to look at guys fucking each other and jerk off. You cant say your Bi cause when it really comes down to it if you will suck a dick and you have one then your gay in my book. Stop the lies and cover ups. Being gay is accepted in todays society so why bother with the excuses?

Re: Hottest shemale

If you like to watch a tranny have sex with a man then you like to watch 2 guys having sex. Just because the man has long hair and breast doesn't make it any less homo sexual. IT IS STILL TWO GUYS HAVING SEX. Watching a tranny and a woman having sex is different but still weird considering you are looking at the man in make up and boobs in a sexual way.

So for all of you making up excuses that you "think they are hot" but arent gay just admit it you like to look at guys fucking each other and jerk off. You cant say your Bi cause when it really comes down to it if you will suck a dick and you have one then your gay in my book. Stop the lies and cover ups. Being gay is accepted in todays society so why bother with the excuses?

So you clicked on the thread just to put forward your homophobic point of view. And it is homophobic because of your accusatory tone. You also have no understanding of transexuals either. These individuals are women, they just happen to have been born in a man's body. They are still women; whether they have a penis or have had the op. You have a lot to learn about sexuality and preference. I bet you have no problem with links with massive cocks or close up blowjobs and cumshots.

What I will say is this...it's my choice, and I will not be judged as one or the other by a hypocrite like you. Don't preach to me about what I am. You don't know me, or any of us on this thread. Just remember how much of a hypocrite you are when you say "just because the man has long hair and breast doesn't make it any less homo sexual" and then to preach to us saying "being gay is accepted in todays society". If it's accepted, why write anything at all.

So, my friend, we appreciate your opinion, albeit ill informed and hypocritical, and bid you do not return unless you have something positive to contribute to the forum.