• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Gilf???

Well, if you consider that the average pubertal age for a girl is 13.. (although there are increasing numbers of premenstrual cases where a girl is 5 y.o or round-abouts MESSED UP!) if you take a horny family where the mom is 36.. whats possibly a gilf. But.. geez. There should be a minimum age agreed upon by all!

there is an agreed age. its called old. thats what a granny is. 36 is a gilf in your opinion? you are not invited to my house. :)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

there is an agreed age. its called old. thats what a granny is. 36 is a gilf in your opinion? you are not invited to my house. :)

No, no.. just a theorized age, bro! GILF.. has to be at least 50, and preferably taking a pill or two.. and hopefully some wrinkles. That lends credibility to it all! ;)

But.. my girl turns 45 in 3 days..and she doesnt have grandkids, yet. Nothing near a wrinkle, so she's still firmly in the MILF category.

lol a few times on the cricket pitch when we are playing... some people would walk around the ground doing things like walking the dog or pushing a pram or something... and sometimes an older lady than a MILF would be spotted and the sad part is that if one fellow cricket member makes a stuff up during the days play in regards to taste in women... someone will yell out to the poor victim that "there goes your GILF mate!" and we all laugh while we are playing included the person whom we are making light fun of... just part and parcel of being silly and making a laugh while playing cricket :p

hmmm fair enough

If Deauxma and Danay Hayes count as GILFS, so be it, i would take them anytime.^^

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe

I want to find and beat the crsap out of the brain donor that coined the the word MILF!

Now we have a variation of it.

Thanks for nothing gee I wonder if pedophiles or beastiality freaks will use a variation of this term?

DILF-Dog I'd Like To F**K
PPILF - Pre-Pubescent I'd Like To F**k

To _ILF I say FU.

-cs™

No, no.. just a theorized age, bro! GILF.. has to be at least 50, and preferably taking a pill or two.. and hopefully some wrinkles. That lends credibility to it all! ;)

But.. my girl turns 45 in 3 days..and she doesnt have grandkids, yet. Nothing near a wrinkle, so she's still firmly in the MILF category.

i got me an older woman. woohoo!:D

So: what's the category for a GILF, oh ye enlightened ones?! Will y'all bless this befuddled old man with your gracious judgment? I'm anxious. I'm dying to know if my wife falls under the GILF category.

*shakes head* Kids these days....

"Oh you now have a wrinkle? Sorry, you're not a model or 'MILF' anymore! You are now a GILF!"

"Wait! You're 36 years old but you've never been pregnant? Sorry, you don't count as a MILF."

"Why hello there Ms. Smith! I see you've got two gorgeous kids and you're all of 20 years of age. You just might qualify for our 'Youngest MILF' Award!"

... and the fantasy endures...

cheers,

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I'm scared - this is going to lead one day to GGILF.....:rolleyes: